Some good news are coming soon...

btw I talked with Omin today twice and its seems that im going to Chernogolovka for make the band pics. I will need ur own pic, Sasha, so please ask someone to "shoot u down" :) somewhere with white/grey background and please without the shade right after the head.

Well!! Make pictures without me! Who cares? That's history:) Let's not cheat . I am in Holland, so let the pictures will be w'out Sonm. That's fare! :) I don't have anything against that.

2Omin :) Ah, you old bugger! I thought you would say something like it's sad that you aren't among us! :lol:

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: Anyway! All terms of the party are confirmed and here we go.

Date: 25th December
Place: Estakada club, Moscow
Bands: Templum Slavus (Moscow)
Forgive-Me-Not (Tula)
Hatecraft (Ryazan`)
Forest Stream (Moscow region)
Beginning at: 17.30 (Moscow time)

See ya on the spreeeee!!!

All I have to say is come to Arizona here in the U.S.A.! It's amazing how bad the American metal scene is and it's far few in between when great metal acts come to the Americas! Forest Stream would be simply awesome to watch live! Well....gl with the new album guys and I'll be sitting here patiently waiting while listening to the same 'ol stuff.....hehehe