Forest Stream MIDI files

Omin

The Wizard
Oct 8, 2002
Russia
www.foreststream.net
Today i gonna buy new mouse for my comp :) and start to make MIDI files of "Tears.." It probably will contain the parts of guitars, bass and drums. And :kicking Sonm`s arse: i want to add keyboards to that stuff :) later. So it`s possible we upload that files to our site as soon as i write them.
Cheers

Okay. I found some time and wrote the first part of Mel Kor. there are both guitars and drums party as it on the album. If it`s interesting i can write this file up to the end, `cause i have got the full drums track. If you`ve got any troubles with opening this file, write, we`ll fix them anyway! So the url is http://www.foreststream.net/FS_MIDI/Mel_Kor1.mid
P.S. I made it in CakewalkPro Audio 9.0 and checked it in WinAmp. It works! :)) Good luck.

Oh! :)) I forgot to switch the patch in Elegy and wrote it for the piano! Well, it sounds good anyway even if it were a violin i think. LOL
I gonna learn how to make different effects of playing notes like legato, palm mute etc. Think the stuff will sound much better so it can be used in mobile phone LOL Just tried Guitar Pro 4 last evening but i`m not satisfied with it. It crapy prog allows to make playing effects but reads the imported midi not so well .What to use?

With these files, how do they allow us to learn the song? Just listen and play? or can we somehow open them and see what notes were played?

First i`ll finish Mel Kor and then.. Maybe it will be Snowfall or Legend. I can also make tablatures in Guitar pro 4 but i learned this soft no so good yet. Midi is midi but to learn guitar tracks tablature is the best thing.

My vote would be for Snowfall. Then Last Season Purity. Gah! Basicly all the songs would be amazing to have as midi files!

Omin, yeah! "Autumn Elegy" is now my ringtone and a melody for alarm. I think that tab is pretty good enough.

And my vote for next song would be "Snowfall" too 'cause now I just failed to tab keyboards from the beggining of the song