HELLO from Black Diamond!

GoddessofThunder

New Metal Member
Oct 11, 2004
Atlanta
www.blackdiamondgirls.com
Hi everybody! We are SO SO SO excited to be coming out to Portland for the Halloween show with the Maidens,,,,,,,,and feel very honored that they contacted us to open for them! They are kind of our mentors in this business and we hope to someday be as big a success as they are!!
We are flying in, so our stage will be WAY scaled down, but we will still give it our all and kick major BUTT!!!
:wave:

hEY goddess of thunder - thanks for stoping by :) lookin forward to the show as well. halloween is my fav, and it's going to be awesome this year. i didn't have the luck to see kiss live, so this will be killer fun!!!

Maiden and Kiss both on same night?!? And on a Halloween night that too!! Wow I'll definitely try to make it out to this one. Sounds like a kick ass show already. The Crystal's a fun place. I love the bouncy floor there :hotjump:

It sounds like an awesome night!! Wish I was close enough to go! :cry: I'd like to see a pic of Black Diamonds. How about posting one? Have a great time ladies!! :headbang: :headbang:

MAIDEN67 said:
How about posting one? Have a great time ladies!! :headbang: :headbang:
If you look at the first post by Goddessof Thunder, she has their website address at te bottom ofit. :)

Your photo also appears on KISSONLINE today,,,,,,,someone wrote a great review of our show in Portland and took that pic off our site to send with it, and it got posted!! Its a REALLY BIG DEAL for us to be mentioned on KISSONLINE!!!!!!!
You took some kick ass pics of us, and we REALLY appreciate it!!
Check it out at www.kissonline.com !!
:headbang:

GoddessofThunder said:
Your photo also appears on KISSONLINE today,,,,,,,someone wrote a great review of our show in Portland and took that pic off our site to send with it, and it got posted!! Its a REALLY BIG DEAL for us to be mentioned on KISSONLINE!!!!!!!
You took some kick ass pics of us, and we REALLY appreciate it!!
Check it out at www.kissonline.com !!
:headbang:
:hotjump: That is soooooo killer!!!!!! Congrats on the mention and props! Keep up the good work and hopefully we'll gig together again sometime soon! Was fun!:Spin: