TIMs and Friends show at CANE'S Sat, March 7th!

It really was a very fun night, and the crowd was bigger than usual, and was really energetic! What can I say about Courtney? Primary for me, when there's a new member is always, "How well does she play that member's part of the song?"...and she was terrific....really! On top of that, she looked like she had been up there with the girls for a while...and no one would have guessed it was her first show with them. She also fits right in with the rest of the beauties up on stage. I realy hope she sticks around a long time.

Sarah...as always, has been my favorite. You still rock, even as a gimp! LOL! I think I even caught you pointing to me about me actually having hair last night...LOL. I've been lazy about getting it shaved again, lately for some reason..ha! All the girls were great, and you once again, as always, prove what a grea bunch of musicians you are, playing a more diverse set of songs from other bands!

Anyway....it was a great vibe with all the guests up there. I can't wait to see the Maidens back with a full regular lineup, but I thought the show full of guests was a great idea!

Seeing Derek and his wife Kim up there was great! He's a terrific artist and a great guy...and his wife is terrific as well.

Couldn't agree more!! They are both fab!!!!!!!! :headbang:

P.s. Sara doesn't spell her name with an H. ;) Sorry - it's pet hate of mine when people spell names wrong and I have to mention it!! o_O

I feel a little bad that I haven't written to them in a while...they're good friends. Long story...it's an issue I have....bit of a hermit kinda thing. I'm glad they were there last night...I need to snap out of it, as they deserve better!

Crap....I know too many people named Sara....and they are all spelled with H's...I will try...LOL!

I feel a little bad that I haven't written to them in a while...they're good friends. Long story...it's an issue I have....bit of a hermit kinda thing. I'm glad they were there last night...I need to snap out of it, as they deserve better!

Crap....I know too many people named Sara....and they are all spelled with H's...I will try...LOL!

I'm sure they understand. :D I talk to Kim nearly every day. I miss her on the days when I don't get emails from her.

Haha, no worries! I just thought I'd point it out but I'm sure she's used to it. ;)

I'm sure they understand. :D I talk to Kim nearly every day. I miss her on the days when I don't get emails from her.

Haha, no worries! I just thought I'd point it out but I'm sure she's used to it. ;)

BTW....that artwork that I know you have a version of....looks fantastic! I got it from Sharon when I saw her a week or two ago. Wow!

Some photos from last night:

Maidens3-7-09_028.jpg

Sara having a good time ripping it up

Maidens3-7-09_015.jpg

Wanda jamming on the bass

Maidens3-7-09_026.jpg

Courtney with a solo

Maidens3-7-09_022.jpg

Guest vocalist during 'Number of the Beast'

Maidens3-7-09_012.jpg

Guest vocalist during 'Fear of the Dark'

Maidens3-7-09_001.jpg

The crutch crew

More photos: The Iron Maidens @ Cane's March 7, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, you ladies rocked my socks off last night. What a show. I know it was a little different but very enjoiable and the energy was pretty high.
Courney was amazing and really love the shoes. One think I couldn't figure out. I want to know what her tattoo says? I tried to read it but I didn't feel right stearing at her hip all the time. Thanks again for my daily Iron.
-Raymond

Wait, What is all this picture taking?

MaidensCanesMarch09054.jpg

Sara has been tutoring Courney on how to not let me get a photo..
MaidensCanesMarch09044.jpg

Courtney and Kevin duing Seek and Destroy.
MaidensCanesMarch09036.jpg

Wanda and Sara though the ton of guest vocalist during Pantera's Walk..
MaidensCanesMarch09043.jpg

The guest vocalist whose names I forget but all did a good job filling in...

A lady who perform in a Whitesnake tribute..

MaidensCanesMarch09045.jpg

From a Priest Tribute..

MaidensCanesMarch09013.jpg

From Canobliss...

MaidensCanesMarch09038.jpg

Damage Inc...
MaidensCanesMarch09034.jpg

And for the life of me I don't know the group this tall lady plays in but someone will.

MaidensCanesMarch09028.jpg

That is all for now.
MaidensCanesMarch09025.jpg

Jim

Awesome pics Jim!!! :kickass:

Just to be a pain, does anyone remember who played on what songs?

aces high - Lady from the Whitesnake Tribute
wasted years - Lady from the Whitesnake Tribute

fear of the dark - Guy from the Priest Tribute
flight of icarus - Guy from the Priest Tribute

living after midnight - Guy from the Priest Tribute
breaking the law - Guy from the Priest Tribute

genghis khan - Instrumental of course...heh
number of the beast - Lady from the female fronted Benedictum metal band

enter sadman - Singer and bass player from Damage Inc Metallica Cover Band
seek and destroy - Singer and bass player from Damage Inc Metallica Cover Band

trooper - Singer from Canobliss

walk - The entire population of Mission Beach....heh

idles of march - Instrumental, of course
wrathchild - Forgive me, I forgot your name...the tall guy who comes in stage as Eddie, with Edwina

highway to hell - Forgive me, I forgot your name...the tall guy who comes in stage as Eddie, with Edwina

2 minutes to midnight - Lady from Whitesnake tribute
run to the hills - Lady from Whitesnake tribute

hahhaha - yeah in my world all others are sara w/an h ... no worries tho - just don't call me late for lunch!

:Smokin:

So....was I just imagining that, or were you pointing at my hair, surprised that I wasn't bald this time? LOL

3 weeks till FLORIDA....AAUUUUGHHHH!!!!

lucy is the lady from whitesnake tribute - veronica from benedictum sang on 666 - shon is from priest heavy - johan is from canobliss - rj "eddie" blaze sings for highway to hell acdc tribute - mark plays guitar for domination 101 pantera tribute and last but not least kevin and chris from damage inc. metallica tribute.

thanks to everyone who participated and huge props to all for a kick ass show - we had a great turnout!! looking forward to our next show in las vegas - we're bringing out the big eddie again \m/

So....was I just imagining that, or were you pointing at my hair, surprised that I wasn't bald this time? LOL

3 weeks till FLORIDA....AAUUUUGHHHH!!!!

i was hehe - we travel so much sometimes it takes awhile to register a face so please keep your hair the same and help a gimp out! that was cool meeting your high school sweetheart too