Hello thar

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
:wave: long time gone....but im back and kind of out of the loop so would like to take the time to fill me in with happenings (because i dont have the time to go through ALL the posts in the past year or so.) i see bobvex became mod.....congrats man....and mag has pretty much disappeared. so hello to tut, gav, bodomite, sephiroth. bodomic, and so forth.

hahahaha ive actually been thinking about going back to my old one (the generic UM supplied ones) because i like 'em better

funny you noticed that

thanks, but you forgot water....the last one (earth backwards)

too bad it was never a true illuminati symbol, but i still think its cool as hell

Ah, perhaps that was it. I never saw pictures, just read that they did exist. A presitigous mark among skilled artists and caligraphers. Little hidden tricks of the words. *shrugs* Oh well, still awesome haha. And that was an awesome book by the way. Reading Deception Point right now.

It's a very good book. I still have yet to read Digital Fortress. Angels and Demons was intriguing as well.

I've moved away from such books as Helter Skelter and the Ultimate Evil (The truth about the conspiracy behind The Son of Sam (David Berkowitz)).. Amazing books as well.

i have digital fortress....but i wasnt able to get into it. kinda shitty

and hello bodomic. its most definately good to be back. i migrated to SOT and then to SOT2 a while back and kinda forgot about this place as well as being busy with school. it is good to see the old faces. you, bodomite, EFF, tut, and so forth.