hello to everyone!!!

rabies i dunno if u ercived messages through MSN,however...the parts of hallowed r ok,but in joining them,there is a little noise in every attachment,so i cant merge them perfectly...we must find another way...the only remaining r 2:being togheter online or (the best) upload the mp3 somwhere...i appreciate ur engagement and i would understand if u wanna give up(maybe im bothering u too much?) otherwise,lets find another solution

I don't understand yer question IM84. I wend to the give me ed till I am dead concert here in the states not long ago...constantine went not long ago when they hit canada. Great concert. You gonna go see them on Dance of Death later this year? You Eurpeans are lucky...they hit there first...and play longer sets!

rabies said:
I don't understand yer question IM84. I wend to the give me ed till I am dead concert here in the states not long ago...constantine went not long ago when they hit canada. Great concert. You gonna go see them on Dance of Death later this year? You Eurpeans are lucky...they hit there first...and play longer sets!

ah ok...sure i saw give me ed!eheh,i was at imola,at heineken jamming festival...at 3 months distance i will see DoD tour at 28 october in florence(20 km from my city) and VEEEERY probably...I WILL GET A PASS 4 THE STAGE!!AHAH!!I WILL SEE THE CONCERT FROM THE STAGE AND MAYBE HAVE SOME AUTOGRAPH OR PICS FROM THEM!!!only this thoutgh exhalt me,i hope this dream will realize!