Hello to the mighty Powerquest!

Gray

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2006
Hi/Ciao! I was at the London gig and blown away by the set and how bloody nice you guys are as people!
Now having listened to Neverworld as well you are my favourite band and I am converting mates to you at a rate of knots!
Your message is so positive in a world of negativity and criticism that it has really
uplifted my soul.:saint:
I lived and worked in Italy as a teenager and since meeting you guys I have met a
beautiful and intelligent italian lady called Loreta and "we are forming a bond"
so you could say anglo-italian relations are at an all time high in my life!:headbang:
I am a little dismayed that your album is not available in the bigger shops and you are
not full time musicians when "chico" is bloody number one!:cry:
If you could get it distributed better somehow would be a smash!I am sure the
world is waiting for this sound it is "of the future"but unfortunately so were Crimson Glory,Queensryche,TNT,Q5,Dream Theater et al.All great bands but not
what the public wants to hear according to promoters,radio,record company execs etc.:zombie: :puke:
Is that because musicians cost money and legal time or is it about the bloody MUSIC!:err:
Anyway anyone who's interested can check me out here:http://www.myspace.com/rokardgray

THE QUEST MUST GO ON!
:headbang: