Hello

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Nothing stays on-topic here. Get used to it. It's what they get for not giving us a chat room. :)

Yeah, maybe but but lil' Susie got a hell of a thread started with a simple "Hello". That's gotta do wonders for the rep. :)

Well with a pretty face like hers, she could post just her pic and get a huge response. I kinda think this could turn into the last word thread. It will just keep going on forever.

thanx lads :oops: its kinda sweet gettin all this attention, but i think someone will have to root the pic thread out so i can see what you all look like :) is that you in your avatar Oneman stands?if it is your not to bad yourself ;)

No it is not. But my pic is now in the pic thread. Not to great but I don't many pic's on the web.

For all you baseball fans that is the next big thing to come up to the majors in my avator, Joe Mauer. Get used to his face, you will be seeing it alot.

OneManStandsThrax said:
No it is not. But my pic is now in the pic thread. Not to great but I don't many pic's on the web.

For all you baseball fans that is the next big thing to come up to the majors in my avator, Joe Mauer. Get used to his face, you will be seeing it alot.
Is Joe Mauer a catcher. I thought I read in the paper today he's hottest cacther in the minor leauges. I guess the Angels have a good catching prospect in the minors as well but I forgot his name from the article.

Your thread got jacked, that's all there is to it. Happens all the time. But this has long ways to go to meet the last word thread. Last word will always be there. Darby himself, not his dad will be posting on it with lil NFF and lil Brat's when we're too old to know how to use computers.

DarbysDad said:
Is Joe Mauer a catcher. I thought I read in the paper today he's hottest cacther in the minor leauges. I guess the Angels have a good catching prospect in the minors as well but I forgot his name from the article.

Yea he is. He has a lot of pressure on him and I hope he doesn't bust. He has a sweet swing. Think Paul Molitor. He has the potential to be great, but hopefully we did not bring him up to soon.

CyThrax said:
Is Mauer gonna be the second coming of Chris Weinke? Same high school, could be playing qb in college right now...

I don't know but he is awsome. I said this before but he has the talent to be huge, and for a Baseball fan in a small market, hot prospects are about all we can llok forward to. No big free agent signings or trades for Minnesota. No way! sorry just a little bitter