hello

May 27, 2002
www.seismicradio.com
I am new to this board, and I was wondering if it would be cool to promote my internet radio show on here, that's up to you :). Also, BTW, I was wondering what you guys think about the next Evergrey album. Some people still want them to go towards a heavier Dark Discovery style once again, but I'm not sure. Tell me what you think? Thanks.

Originally posted by towersofavarice
I was wondering what you guys think about the next Evergrey album. Some people still want them to go towards a heavier Dark Discovery style once again, but I'm not sure. Tell me what you think?

Hm.... Actually, I don't care what direction they
head in as long as their music makes me feel.
I have difficulties believing they will be able to
top their last release though >:eek:P

Oh, and welcome! >:eek:)

As long as they keep their "dark" side in the music with Tom's emotional vocals, I think I'll be happy with their next CD.

By the way, Zero Hour rules! I like your screen name!

for liking the name :). Towers of Avarice is one killer album. Just to mention briefly, I will be doing my internet radio show tomorrow from 2 to 6 PM EST. I will have some guests:
Stefan Zell from Wolverine
Marco Poderi of Dynamic Lights
Leonardo Rivera of All That I Bleed
Björn Luna from Ashes to Ashes
Judd Rizzo, formerly of Mercury Rising (Building Rome album)
Aaron Bell from Degree Absolute

so that should be cool. All the directions are on the site (http://www.seismicradio.com). Maybe I will you see you there :).

And, yes, I like the Darker approach of Evergrey, many things should be darker :).

Zero Hour rules!
Stefen Zell of Wolverine is an amazing vocalist... Wolverine rules!
Curiously... sometimes I think Erik Rosvald sounds a bit like Zell... such as in Track 4 (title escapes my mind right now)...

I've never heard of any of the other bands you mentioned... I should check them out.