Old Evergrey stuff?

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
Howdi partners! Well I think I posted something similar to this coming thread but I can't find it so here it goes again! :loco: Is there any material available prior to "the dark discovery" such as demos, previous bands etc... Evergrey has experienced some line up changes, like Henrik, what band did he cross over from? And our newest, most secret member Jonas, where did he come from? :err: He loooked as if he was taking a beating behind the drums at the gig in Stockholm, must be like running a marathon! Is this true that he's only like 20? All these questions..... :bah: Anyway answers onyone? hello....

I don't know much about the "early days" in general, but I know that the keyboardist Rikard formed a part of an American/Swedish/English constellation called "Foreign Legion", based in Minneapolis MN back in the late 80's. They recorded an excellent demo (which I have somewhere), and did quite a few gigs around the Twin City area and at the Detroit Lake Festival -88. The band was somehow "hyped" back then, and was played a lot at local radio stations. It fell apart though, and nowdays I think Rikard is the only ex-bandmember who still dedicates himself to metal.

At least something about the past :)

cheers