Hello

sands of the seas

Of Another World
Jul 18, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
Helloooooo
My name is Matt, i'm 16, i am new to this board and my head itches.
I'm new to this band too and metal in general really. My obsession with metal began with metallica about a year and a half ago and i've only just started to grow into other bands at about the start of the year. So that's how new i am and how much i have to discover.
I guess the whole purpose of this topic was to introduce myself and to ask a question
Which MOTW CD do you think is a good one to start with? I've only heard The Ferryman and some of Girl With A Watering can, but so far both are very good songs.
Thank you :D

man, i don't know how cd you have to start...anyway, welcome to the metal world and as well to MotW orgastic diseres.

i really don't know what is "ecto"...and what about plasma? do you know? maybe it's a liquid, like we have in our blood.

i took this name from Ghostbusters...every kind of ghost they face they used to call as "ectoplasma", did you remember?

maybe, i belive, ectoplasma is a another way to say "ghost", "spirit" and stuff.

fq2.jpg

Originally posted by deadair

i understand your user name... i was more asking about what you posted...

what's the problem with my post? the "how"?

There are two kinds of people in the world.

1. Those who ride the bus.
2. Those who miss the bus and run after it for 3.5 miles until they fall down exasperated and get run over by a cement truck.

Originally posted by chupe666
There are two kinds of people in the world.

1. Those who ride the bus.
2. Those who miss the bus and run after it for 3.5 miles until they fall down exasperated and get run over by a cement truck.
:eek:

oh, plasm = plasma? i mean, plasm is plasma in english? shit...anyway...lets keep my nickname in my own language