Helloween - 'Mrs. God'

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
I just heard the new single song from Helloween new album. Except for the fact that is indeed Andi Deris voice and that the choir have the title in it, I was barely believing this is a Heloween song.
Not only is short 2:48, but also is dreadful. Like a leftover from RDCE, something for a B-side at the most.

Now misa worrying :ill:

DOnt tell me this. Im worried as well. I didnt even listen to RDCE because i was worried that one of my favorite bands had crapped out so i just sorta stopped listening to their newer stuff for fear of dissappointment. I stopped at dark ride. Better Than Raw was killer.

Wyvern said:
I just heard the new single song from Helloween new album. Except for the fact that is indeed Andi Deris voice and that the choir have the title in it, I was barely believing this is a Heloween song.
Not only is short 2:48, but also is dreadful. Like a leftover from RDCE, something for a B-side at the most.

Told ya they titled the album "Keeper... pt.3" just to raise expectations... ;)
I'm really not expecting anything worthwhile from this band anymore.
Helloween is dead, long live Masterplan! :D

SickBoy said:
Helloween is dead, long live Masterplan! :D

You know I was thinking exactly about that today? I'm beginning to believe seriously that Weiki has lost it all.

WOW the most amazing lightning just fell a few blocks away the thunder was so strong it activated the alrm of the cars in the street.:hotjump:

@ Ever: I got RDCE but I was (am) pretty dissapointed with it, I doubt the new one will vindicate them. For me "Time Of The Oath" is the best of Deris era.