Helloween To Play Keepers Of The Seven Keys On Tour!!

legalman20

Oct 30, 2002
orlando, FL
Visit site
I've just heard that HELLOWEEN will be playing old tunes from their KEEPERS ALBUM!!! The show in Brazil yesterday had a great setlist which included Starlight, Murderer, Keeper of the seven Keys, Eagle fly free, How many tears, Solesurvivor, future world, just a little sign, open your life, dr,stein, forever and one, If I could fly, and some other tunes that right now I forgot..remember that this sings are not in order...I hope that they keep this setlist for the USA leg of tour!!

Thanks for your time
Brian

Sounds like a great setlist. Just wondering how Deris will do trying to sing these songs (he has had trouble in the past singing Kai's or Kieske's songs)

Tenebre:
You said you are going to Helloween show in Chicago, right? Will you also try to be first row as in ProgPower? I don't know if I'll get there that early, but I would love to be in front.
I am also very pleasantly surprised to see that Helloween will play in Costa Rica (my friends are so happy...first power metal concert ever! Hopefully the beginning of more concerts to come)

Alexof Bodom
Of course me and my friend will be there to be Front Row. I am supposed to be interviweing helloween before the show as well, so i need to be there early. We are driving up about 6 hours to get there, so we will probably get there early to avoid and traffic.

I'll be going to both shows in Los Angeles CA- Galaxy Theater and Key Club. Last time I saw Helloween it was with the OG Lineup back in 86 :loco: They were awesome and I can't wait! If there are any progpower forum members going, let me know? It would be awesome to meet some of you guys!!!

Hey guys, I'm one of the COSTA RICA guys if you can remeber me.

Believed it or not, Helloween will be playing here next week (September 23) in San Jose, Costa Rica. So if there playing the keeper's setlist it would be great!, I'll post here the set list for sure! :hotjump:

It's great to hear that they are playing old songs, cause i'm an old school guy when it comes to helloween, and yes they are coming to Costa Rica which makes me a happy guy, YEY!!!!! it's kind of a second place prize for me, cause I couldn't go to the Progpower this year :(, but well it's Helloween.

Last tuesday 23 september was the concert of Helloween down at San Jose, Costa Rica. As expected they played old songs from the keepers and walls records. Excelent concert, a lot of energy and a lot of history in the show. Here is the set list if I remember it well

Starlight
Murderer
Keeper of the 7 keys
Future world
Eagle fly free
Hey Lord
Forever and one
Open your life
Dr Stein
If I could fly
Back against the wall
Power
Sole Survivor
I can
Where the rain grows
Song 4 the world
How many tears

(Hope to upload soon the photos, any opinion just e-mail me)

Just saw Helloween two nights over here in Los Angeles California and they were awesome. People! get out there and see the pumpkinheads because they are putting on a wonderful show plus the setlist is fantastic!!!Old stuff plus the new!