Help again... rough mix advice

DIOBOLIC5150

I think I broke something
Jul 18, 2004
Hey guys.
You all helped me out tremendously on my last mix (actually, all the pointers I got saved the song, I was gonna shit-can it).
I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for this one. I'm not gonna shit can it but, I know it still needs a ton of work.
I think the problem I'm having is that my monitors are really crappy. I can't pickup anything above 4k it seems. Could be that my ears are shot though (likely).

http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/13325/ The first one on the list.

Thanks in advance

well, it definitely wasn't DFH and POD... it was triggered drums, done cut and paste style...a Randall RH200g2 head on the left, and a Warhead on the right. The cabs were a Randall 2x12 1x15 with both a 12 the 15 mic'd, the other was a straight XL cab. I recorded it in my brother's living room using SX. I used drumagog to replace the drums, the kick is mixed with a Pantera kick, and the snare is from a Bob Clearmountain disk. I have a BBE plugin, maybe I'll give it a shot though all it really does for me is cut the mids, boost the WAY highs, and make the lows rumble. Thanks though.