Please rate my mix.

never tried.... I will check them out! I've just buoght Drumkit From Hell SUPERIOR, the new version, but I'm afraid to install them..... 35 Giga of data... it seems too much space only for drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Andy Sneap said:
Sounds great on my little laptop, good for a Pod also, thats the newer Pod right??

Couldn't really judge the bass on these speakers.

I had a listen to the DFH stuff the otherday, can't figure out whats so special there, but if you guys are digging it, great.

Hey anyone here using battery???
Superior shits on the original from a GREAT height. Heard it yet? its so much better that its not even funny.

Andy Sneap said:
Sounds great on my little laptop, good for a Pod also, thats the newer Pod right??

Couldn't really judge the bass on these speakers.

I had a listen to the DFH stuff the otherday, can't figure out whats so special there, but if you guys are digging it, great.

Hey anyone here using battery???

Yeah, it's the PODxt. The original POD is a joke. I thought this version was too until I figured it out. It's not at all like tuning an amp. The frequencies are way more drastic on the pod than any amp I've messed with.
As for DFH... I've heard good things about it but never actually heard it. I'd like to. Anyone got some samples? My buddy wants to go halves on Superior but I'm not real sure what I'm going to get for the money.
Thanks for listening to the mix. It pretty flattering that YOU think it sounds good...even if it's through laptop speakers. I figured you'd see right through it and hear the low budget-ness of the track. I guess it's all in how you use what you have eh? :cool:

Yeah, I'v got Battery wiht DFH. HTDM version, 16 outs. Not much used anyway but sounds great. Most recordings I do live and then make some repairs. Geat dynamics!
Altough I go for Simons idea to mix it wiith other samples. Would use other kix!

Andy, are you a beta tester for the Drumagog PT version?
I'v heard/seen the demo on their site. Looks geat to me!

DIOBOLIC5150 said:
Yeah, it's the PODxt. The original POD is a joke. I thought this version was too until I figured it out. It's not at all like tuning an amp. The frequencies are way more drastic on the pod than any amp I've messed with.
As for DFH... I've heard good things about it but never actually heard it. I'd like to. Anyone got some samples? My buddy wants to go halves on Superior but I'm not real sure what I'm going to get for the money.
Thanks for listening to the mix. It pretty flattering that YOU think it sounds good...even if it's through laptop speakers. I figured you'd see right through it and hear the low budget-ness of the track. I guess it's all in how you use what you have eh? :cool:
Halves on superior is an awesome idea.

You get:

4-5 basic kits
15 or so snares
about 20 different toms (including Tomas Haakes homemade one)
about 50 different cymbals
7-8 different Hats
6 different categories of rides
etc

plus;

over 100 different percussive instruments like tombourines/Udu's/congas/shakers

all in Hard/Soft/15 degrees of gradient hits with automatic randomisation of the samples.

The built in sampler does the velocity programming to set up the kit on its own, so you just have to tweak the maps...

blah blah blah... $300 is seriously a fucking bargin.

You get 35gb of goddamn samples! :yell: