HELP! china sample needed

Hey guys, sorry for grabbin this thread out of its coffin, but does anyone have some decent paiste rude multi samples? this would be like christmas!

and by the way.. I used this forum about a few times in the past, but I just wanted to say hello to all of you! My name is Chris and I'm from Germany. I try to record an album for my newest band and that's why I'm here. You all have crazy ideas and you're always willing to help others - from what I've seen so far. Hope we will have a good time "together" :p

C

I wanted to buy a set of rudes in the near future.. If I got them, I will instantly record the shit out of them and put them online! what do you think? :p

and if this post up there is going towards me: I am working on a full length for my band. no metalcore, no hyper layered overdub doubled guitar tracks, no steven slate samples.. we want it to be as raw as possible without losing tons of balls! I mean.. does it always have to be THIS ultra phat and wide? If anyone know the subliminal verses, you'll know what I mean.. This is true music with, of course, a little tweakin' but still real and metal..

describing the kind of music we make wouldn't work… I think I will post some pre-mixes if this is done! At the moment we're working on the vocals! This is some hard thing to do! Especially if you're singin' ..

Chris

@ xxpaul
Error 403.
Are you sure you made those files "public" for others to d/l?