Help, I need Everygrey fans to help...

ericpj

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2002
austin
Visit site
I have been listening to "In Search of Truth" and I must say I am completly blown away!! The vocals are so emotional and the guitar and keyboard work is so unique. They have created a very unique sound for themselves. Now for the question: Are the first 2 releases as good as this one and which of the previous 2 should be my next purchase?

Thanks Eric Johnson

If they are as good as ISOT will be up to you to decide but I can tell you this. Both the other albums are superb and a musthave for any Evergrey fan (And any metal fan or fan of great music I dare say). I suggest you start with Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy and buy The Dark Discovery last as that one differs slightly in style.

Originally posted by Strahd
If they are as good as ISOT will be up to you to decide but I can tell you this. Both the other albums are superb and a musthave for any Evergrey fan (And any metal fan or fan of great music I dare say). I suggest you start with Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy and buy The Dark Discovery last as that one differs slightly in style.

This is an excellent post, Strahd. All 3 Evergrey albums are essential. The style for both is not drastically different... but there are some subtle stylistic changes...