I need help with tape recorde parts

fabianramosc

New Metal Member
May 8, 2004
Costa Rica
I posted this before... maybe you can help me now

I am not an english speaker, so it is hard to understand some parts of the In Search Of Truth songs. Specifically tha tape recorder parts.
Like: "I have decided to keep this tape recorder with me at all times, etc"

I would thank if any of you guys out there could help me.
I don't need a translation, I just want someone to write them down (post) here.

Thanks
Rock On... Keep it real!!!!

Theres a thread, where we transcribed most of Evergrey's spoken parts in the inner circle, and someone posted the ISOT parts also, and some of the spoken parts off of other cd's. If someone could find that thread, it would save you a lot of time.

fabianramosc said:
I posted this before... maybe you can help me now

I am not an english speaker, so it is hard to understand some parts of the In Search Of Truth songs. Specifically tha tape recorder parts.
Like: "I have decided to keep this tape recorder with me at all times, etc"

I would thank if any of you guys out there could help me.
I don't need a translation, I just want someone to write them down (post) here.

Thanks
Rock On... Keep it real!!!!

I have decided to keep this tape recorder with me at all time so one day I can one day understand the strange things happening to me. The loss of time, the lack of sleep, but most of all the sensation of neve being lonely, always being watched.
-Masterplan

DemiGodRaven said:
Theres a thread, where we transcribed most of Evergrey's spoken parts in the inner circle, and someone posted the ISOT parts also, and some of the spoken parts off of other cd's. If someone could find that thread, it would save you a lot of time.

I hope someone find it. I need those parts to fully understand this masterpiece.

Thank you!!!!!

:headbang: