Help me clean up this section

what he said.
besides, i would work on the low-mid-relationship between the bass-guitar and the guitars. theres too much going on imho, especially when the leads kicks in.

edit: and theres some strange "noise" from the cymbals (i guess) during the fast drumming part while the lead-guitar shredds...

what he said.
besides, i would work on the low-mid-relationship between the bass-guitar and the guitars. theres too much going on imho, especially when the leads kicks in.

edit: and theres some strange "noise" from the cymbals (i guess) during the fast drumming part while the lead-guitar shredds...

EDIT: NVM, just realized you meant wrong SUBFORUM haha. I was thinking I put the wrong clip up. Can I move it somehow?

Do you have the overheads very loud. The kick is a bit clicky also. For me the problem that is more evident, it´s the overheads during the solo, they are everywhere masking the rest.

Do you have the overheads very loud. The kick is a bit clicky also. For me the problem that is more evident, it´s the overheads during the solo, they are everywhere masking the rest.

Yeah that's one problem I did notice, I plan on automating them during the fast part. Do you think they're too loud in general or just during the fast part?

I think I need to remove some more stuff from the bass and maybe the lead guitar? They don't seem to blend in there together well. Maybe lower the lead as well?

The lead sounds a little dry and sharp? I can't be too sure my monitoring situation at work is pretty crappy. Maybe a slight dip in the high-mid on the lead? Sound pretty solid otherwise. I think the drums sound great. The rhythm guitars are very very thick. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm going with it's a good thing :D

Listening on HP, the lead is not cutting through enough. Play with the faders and take some DBs from the rhythm guitars when the lead is on. Maybe that will clear it up a bit.