Help Me Decide What Song I Should Learn For Metal Karaoke

Mercyful Fate FTW! :kickass:
Incidentally, I've been listening to King & MF since 1984!
When I first heard the "Melissa" album! :headbang:
Btw, I do have "The Beginning" too!
I always LOVED "Devil Eyes", or "Corpse Without A Soul" !
I'm also a Metal singer, now I USED to be able to hit those
falsetto highs of King's back in the day!
But as much as I LOVE King & MF, I'd really LOVE to do some old school Mercyful Fate
for Metal Karaoke, if I attend?
It sounds pretty cool though!

Mercyful Fate FTW! :kickass:
Incidentally, I've been listening to King & MF since 1984!
When I first heard the "Melissa" album! :headbang:
Btw, I do have "The Beginning" too!
I always LOVED "Devil Eyes", or "Corpse Without A Soul" !
I'm also a Metal singer, now I USED to be able to hit those
falsetto highs of King's back in the day!
But as much as I LOVE King & MF, I'd really LOVE to do some old school Mercyful Fate
for Metal Karaoke, if I attend?
It sounds pretty cool though!

If there's anything with two lead vocals? Heh

Guys, we sincerely appreciate the enthusiasm; however, we have not solidified the metal karaoke project to date. As soon as we do, y'all will be the first to know. In the meantime, we've got tickets to sell! :)

~Jen

So anyone can sing for the karaoke night, not just the band members..? Never been to one, just saw the videos on youtube and comments about it here and there in the forum.

Sure, anyone can sing...but a lot of the fun in the past has been seeing vocalists from the bands playing the festival (and some bands not playing the festival :)) doing karaoke.

The big question right now is whether the karaoke deejay can have people sing along to ANY CD, or just the usual, standard boring karaoke discs. We've had both in the past; I'm trying to contact the one who was able to hook us up with the former...since the number of 'real' metal karaoke tunes available is relatively small.

The big question right now is whether the karaoke deejay can have people sing along to ANY CD, or just the usual, standard boring karaoke discs. We've had both in the past;

Yup - that is what I'm waiting for, too.

Although, you really haven't lived until you hear me rock out Air Supply's "All Out of Love." And I have heard that my rendition of "Hello" (Lionel Ritchie version) makes octogenarians weak in the knees.

Thinking about doing into the coven, but I'd need somebody to help me out with the middle/lower octave otherwise I don't think I could pull it off. As I've said, I can match pitches but I can't sing like him.