Help me find this Armored Saint song?

Yes, indeed that is Armored Saint in "HellRaiser 3, hell on Earth", they are playing the song "Hanging Judge" when everybody in the club gets attacked and killed. There is also a new Hellraiser in the works as we speak titled "HellRaiser 5, hellseeker". The small part in "HellRaiser 3" was suppose to be Armored Saints last appearance ever! Ofcourse, we all know that Armored Saint is too cool to just drop off the planet completely, so thank god we have been blessed with a couple more Saint albums!

Cheerz!

You must be bored yourself. But that would explain why Bush keeps showing up on NetFlix when I'm not even looking for anything. I just thought NetFlix was on crack or something LOL.

Armored Thrax, my email is thjorr@hotmail.com, if you get it figured out. :lol:

Well, Bob's almost over, so it's time to feed and dress the boy. Yay!!

The theme for Bob the Builder is pretty heavy for a kids show, it would actually make a pretty nice b-side. However, my personal favorite is SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!! That cartoon is freaking HILARIOUS....If you haven't seen it, you need to. It is the funniest damn thing on T.V.

"Are ya ready kids...."
"Aye, Aye Captain"
"I can't HEAR YOU!!!"
"AYE, AYE Captain"
"Alright"

"Oh...who lives in a pineapple under the sea....."
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!

I love that show! I tell everyone that I put it on for my son, but I put it on for me!! In the morning, it's on right before Bob the Builder. One of the first things I noticed was the heaviness of Bob's theme song. I think we should get Anthrax on Spongebob!! Except, I don't want to think about what they'd look like LOL At least on Simpsons, we could EXPECT them to be yellow :lol: :lol:

I think if you throw a goatee on Squidward.....you have a dead ringer for what Scott would look like on the show....Ha!

The other guys I don't have a clue. How did I know you would like that show???!!!!

Cause I'm a FREAK LIKE YOU!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you're right about Scott/Squidward, and I'm kinda thinking Rob/Patrick (LMAO), but I don't know about John, Frank and Charlie. Hmmm. John could be one of the muscle guys at the beach. :D I've never seen a Mr. Puffs, but I'm thinking Frank should be him because it would explain why Mrs. Puffs is insane :lol: And Charlie should kick Mr. Crab's ass and take over the restaurant.

Did you ever see the one where Sandy is getting ready to hibernate, so she wants to get as much play time in before she goes, so she is killing Spongebob by playing all these extreme games like find the hay in the needlestack? Anyhoo, Pantera did some music for that one.

My favorite one is where Spongebob and Patrick learn to cuss...

"I'm......TELLING ON YOU!!!"

hehe

j

The Sandy hibernation is great.....

Caught a new episode where Spongebob and Patrick found a magic pencil. Everything they drew became alive. Spongebob in his infinite wisdom drew a picture of himself and unleashed an "EVIL" version of Spongebob. Spogebob and Patrick were hiding behind a wall and the EVIL Spongebob snuck up on them and erased Spongebob's pants and his crack was showing.....the Evil Spongebob quickly erased good Spongebob's crack so as not to offend any of the young viewers....

Now you tell me......where else can you find comedy as good as that????

"Im Ready....I'm Ready....I'm Ready....."

My post about the next Anthrax release be serious......well if they did a cover version of the SpongeBob theme I wouldn't be too upset......

LOL@Spongebob's crack

This morning he was wandering the house in his tighty whities and Patrick was wearing his suit, but I didn't catch the beginning so I have no idea why, just that Patrick kept popping out of the "square pants" form. Then Spongebob had a driving test and he cheated and Mrs. Puffs didn't care but he felt guilty and wouldn't let her pass him and she went insane again. That poor poor woman. Or egg. What the hell is she anyway?? LMAO