Help me get concert tickets in Sweden!

Realturka

PEZ is good for you!
Apr 3, 2009
Hey, I know this is not the place to open this topic, but I need a ticket to one of the metallica shows in Copenhagen. I'm in Malmö on vacation, but I don't know any Swedish at all and I have no idea how I'm going to get someone to sell me their tickets. Any help at all appreciated. I'm mostly trying to find a deal on the internet, I just tried some websites like craigslist sweden, vendölin and googled it a couple of times. Help!

Yeah, I know, wrong forum. Just send it to non-opeth music chat.

Those concerts have been sold out for quite some time and you will probably be paying through your nose to get tickets.

Found one ad with a guy in Malmö who has tickets, but he wants bloody 2000 swedish kronor per ticket, which is like 2.5 times the original asking price.

http://www.blocket.se/malmo/Biljetter_till_Metallica_i_Kopenhamn_28_7_22685748.htm?ca=23_11&w=0

But normally you'll find scalpers outside the arena who sells tickets, so I'd just go there, in good time, and look for suspicious guys :)

wow, check out the fucking asshole.. 200 euros? no way, I mean I love metallica, but not that much. They're 45 years old dammit. So suspicious guys around the place you say... Ok, I could just roam Copenhagen that day and then check that place out at about 18:00.. How do I not buy fake tickets?