Help Me!!!!! i need drum tracks written

Nov 11, 2004
Hey every one, im in a bit of a delema. I cant seem to find a drummer that is willing to record for free! yeah it sounds dumb but i cant afford to pay a drummer and pay for recording time at the same time. If anyone on here is willing to write drums in midi(dfh drums) i will pay you as long as its reasonable. keep in mind im not loaded w/cash. it will be two songs recorded to a click(duhh?) lol. any how im desperate because i live in a part of massachusetts that doesnt seem to produce good drummers,i could go up to boston but then again i cant pay a few grand to hire a session drummer 4 hours and then record him. again any help will be much appreciated
im using the demo to find a drummer during the summer months when our band gets going.
thanks alot
brandon :headbang:

preludetotorment said:
Hey every one, im in a bit of a delema. I cant seem to find a drummer that is willing to record for free! yeah it sounds dumb but i cant afford to pay a drummer and pay for recording time at the same time. If anyone on here is willing to write drums in midi(dfh drums) i will pay you as long as its reasonable. keep in mind im not loaded w/cash. it will be two songs recorded to a click(duhh?) lol. any how im desperate because i live in a part of massachusetts that doesnt seem to produce good drummers,i could go up to boston but then again i cant pay a few grand to hire a session drummer 4 hours and then record him. again any help will be much appreciated
im using the demo to find a drummer during the summer months when our band gets going.
thanks alot
see vile_ator's recent thread ;)

preludetotorment said:
thanks alot
hey brandon, are you in massachusetts? if so i may be able to help. im in mass as well and play the drums. i have a studio where we could do the drums or i may be able to go to a different studio. let me know. my email is unsilpauly@email.com. write me there and let me know how to get in touch with you.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Hmm I'd like to help you but it could be difficult...

What do you have in mind?
So far the music is very groove oriented. Im thinking a henry ranta(ex-soilwork,the defaced) w/some gene hoglan in other words its not wicked technical but its not mallcore/screamo wich seems to be huge now. its melo/death w/ a bluesy groove feel to it. we should be done w/the guitars by the end of the month im hoping,but i will definately send you samples to give you an idea.
later

unsilpauly said:
hey brandon, are you in massachusetts? if so i may be able to help. im in mass as well and play the drums. i have a studio where we could do the drums or i may be able to go to a different studio. let me know. my email is unsilpauly@email.com. write me there and let me know how to get in touch with you.
hey thanks man, i am in massachusetts, taunton to be exact(near fallriver,35 miles south of boston) any help would be accepted. my aim is heartwork24,my yahoo is the same. my email is heartwork24@yahoo.com
thanks again

preludetotorment said:
So far the music is very groove oriented. Im thinking a henry ranta(ex-soilwork,the defaced) w/some gene hoglan in other words its not wicked technical but its not mallcore/screamo wich seems to be huge now. its melo/death w/ a bluesy groove feel to it. we should be done w/the guitars by the end of the month im hoping,but i will definately send you samples to give you an idea.
later

Cool, I might be able to help you if it doesn't work out with that other guy.