help me out

Hee Mendel! ;)

Yeah, sounds good man, although i prefer your previous work when talking about great riffs... but that's taste...

As of the sound, metal pack will help on that POD XT...

Also, did you EQ left and right differently? i think it widens the sound that way and it sounds more real... also BBE sonic maximiser is something i am a fan of these days, i don't use it on the guitars, but some prefer it with... maybe you would like it as well...

I know these guys here know a lot more then i do about tone though, and some have great patches here as well! so let's hear it guys!

Sounds like 2 tracks... If so, I would definitley suggest using a different guitar sound on each side. Even changing the pickup selector can sometimes be enough. If using 2 tracks (I would always use 4 but...) try to use a different amp model, mic, cab ect.. I also wouldn't pan the guitars @ 100 L&R either. I would go about 75 on each side (that's just me). Eq different on each side, use a different guitar...something. Widen that stereo field, get some meat out of the bottom end. The track does sound pretty "DI", so I would even go as far as to say....add a little reverb!
If you're running a POD (sounds like it), I would also reccomend the upgrade. It took a while for me to like it because I had some pretty hard to beat tones with the stock amp models, but I did get a slightly better sound with the metal shop pack.
If you want some cool patches, ask "wicked_S", he's got a few of our best patches uploaded to his website. I would definitely check that out.
Hope some of that helped.