HELP me win a car!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! this takes just a sec

from the chick's comments:

Ross Campolate
Im a wanker

Dude, how can you get so much hate? :lol: and apparently, who ever wrote that wasn't even able to type your surname right, what an ass

thanks for the extra votes guys, lol i seen the mis spelling of the apparent me. its cool, people always hate those who threaten their existence and inheritance. its cool - let them take the lead for a while. i have another month or so, ill just prick along slowly getting votes here or there so i dont fall into like last place and when the right time comes ill hit it like a mother fucker and jack myself up so high they wont know whats hit them.

ace20up20sleeve.jpg

"a newer car would be a huge blessing to our ministry"

PFFFt. Go and fck the pope.

DURNK.

Don't worry, the person on the first place will stop receiving votes soon... He/she's going to run out of estonian people

I find it kinda humorous that a chick voted for you...but in the message, asked everyone to vote for her

I've actually also been tempted to give them a vote just to give them a message - I'm SURE those people don't realize this contest doesn't give them a funky-ass car, but only a discount of 8k.

But I don't want to give them a free vote.

tit pics are gone joey - 4chan took them down after the chick was banned from the competition. i dont have them anymore :(

wow - i go sleep in my girlfriends house for 1 night and im epically fucked out of 1st place down to 4th. no worries :lol: like i said already i have the best part of a month to get my votes up. it should stabilize soon enough. there's only so much raychill can reset her ip until she fries her router, then its vote rape time! muahahaha

on that note: http://www.google.ie/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENIE270&q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gumtree-winsomewheels.com%2Findividual_entry.php%3Fid%3D271&btnG=Google+Search&meta=lr%3D&aq=f&oq= thats what raychill has posted on the net

im open to suggestions on how i can increase my votes - anyone any ideas?

I think it's funny how probably no condenders in this competition have gained their votes by just being in the competition, like it probably was originally intented (ie you don't whore for votes)

Competitions where you can win by having most friends or are able to whore votes the most are questionable and lame IMO. People should have learnt things like that by kindergarten age. These are EXACTLY the kind of things that bring up the shitty qualities in people (calling names, being a slut and agreeing to show your tits to get votes, stuff like that and likely more to come) kind of irresponsible behavior from the companies involved IMO

It's all marketing nowadays, I guess it was orignially intended just to plaster the web in Ireland with the names of the companies involved, ironically, I cant remember who it was, but marketing really has gone crazy nowadays

It's all marketing nowadays, I guess it was orignially intended just to plaster the web in Ireland with the names of the companies involved, ironically, I cant remember who it was, but marketing really has gone crazy nowadays

Yeah, that's probably what it is.

I can't remember the names of the companies either :lol: but it probably only works for Ireland anyway, since they likely have ads around for those companies, forming an ever-so-powerful combo :lol:

Well as an Irishman, I can tell you it hasnt worked :lol: you eventually get used to ignoring those shitty ads until subconsciously you think of it and dont know why. Fuckin marketers!

Oh sorry man :lol: didn't see where you're from, and I've always subconsciously(no pun intented) thought you're from the US