HELP me win a car!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! this takes just a sec

Mmmhh...Ross, Raychill has a good pair of jugs, so it will be difficult to beat her. Most of the heteros will vote for her, I just voted for you because of frienship.
Got an idea, why not trying to catch the gay community votes? Join the Ultimate Rectal Forum and get thousand of votes.

Plus the guy above you has Jesus on his side. You need to smack the bitch down and prove the guy there's no such thing as god!

the gay community? .. eh.. right.. how the fuck am i suppose to get them on my side? offer a sticker saying 'gays 4 marriage" on my car? :lol: not a chance

as for jesus.. well fuck him, im going to go talk to god and tell him to strike that guy down because i dont like his face :lol:

quick question: does anyone know of any message boards / forums that deal with generally everything and are located in boston and new york? i can exploit the fact that im irish and a musician due to the large volume of yanks who are irish and love the irish

can't - it also requires a new email address

i've made a few new email's but its unrealistic because it takes around 2 minutes to make one (it gets hard picking a new name each time) then reset my router to get a new ip (1 minute) fill in the details and crap and confirm - 1 minute

so 4 minutes for 1 vote - there's only so long you can do that until you go nuts and i've already hit the nuts stage

I can't understand the person who has the most votes at the moment.

"Vote for me so I can help people! If I win I will reffle this car off and split the money between the MCUI medical team to save bikers lives and Down Syndrome Ireland evenly.. so help me help them please vote for us thanks!"

so that's like under 2000 he's giving to each party? First off, if there even is a car that he could buy for 8000, selling it would probably bring him half or less the value. I'm not sure if those parties benefit that much from this...

Either way, if he's genuinely doing something for the charity, it's a good thing of course.

I can't understand the person who has the most votes at the moment.

"Vote for me so I can help people! If I win I will reffle this car off and split the money between the MCUI medical team to save bikers lives and Down Syndrome Ireland evenly.. so help me help them please vote for us thanks!"

so that's like under 2000 he's giving to each party? First off, if there even is a car that he could buy for 8000, selling it would probably bring him half or less the value. I'm not sure if those parties benefit that much from this...

Either way, if he's genuinely doing something for the charity, it's a good thing of course.

he's not going to sell that car and make a decent amount - its a major waste. my sisters VW golf which i had to sell when she went to australia was this time 2 years ago on the market worth around 13,000 euro, we sold it about 3 months ago and only managed to get 2500 euros for it. the irish economy is in a fucking heap.

if that guy wins he's going to end up buying a car for 8000 and selling it for 1000

now 1000, divide that between whoever he wants to. thats going to pay 2 ambulance men for 1 day. thats all... without sounding greedy its a fucking waste of a car and money which could be put to better use by someone else (ie: me :lol:)