Help please!!!!(mix core/Dsp clock failed)

bazzi

New Metal Member
Apr 11, 2006
denmark
www.bigassproduction.com
I have a mix+++ system. Damn I love it.
It have run perfectly for 3 years now (and i have had it for 3 years now!! )
BUT(t)……. Then i tracked this band (the band)…. In the mixing process pro tools shout down!!!! WTF… that was a first. It happened when i inserte a plug in. Ok, i shout down the whole system, and turned it back on. Open session, all good. Played the session, all good. Inserte a plug in, NO GOOD!!!!
Ummmm then i run the digitest…… no good… mix core failed!!!! And I had this session I most prepare too a guy how should mix it. Ok, I got a “new” mix core card, prepared the session for the mixing guy. All good. Tracked a new band, all good. And then……. Back too mixing “the band”. Insert plug in……. Pro tools shout down…..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…… same session as last time…. Ok, easy now…. Try it on more time….No good….run digitest…. Again mix core failed!!!!

My question: WHY!!!!!!!!!!

Of course i know it is a old system, but is it bad luck, or can it be “the session”???

I really hope that the is some one out there, that can help me.

21032008173.jpg

-Lennart
Denmark

Re-seat all your cards, make sure they are in the right order. Then trash your digisetup.osx and all the digidesign databases folders....empty trash....restart....

The do a session import into a NEW SESSION.....

If that doesn't work...well I don't know. I've had that same thing happen before and that's what I had to do.