Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Logo 2

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

Koi

Dec 5, 2005
Gbg sweden
www.myspace.com
We are having a hard time deciding what will be our permanent band logo.

edit: i edited up the newest logos, ignore our posts below with the newer versions.

Logo 1
logo_1.jpg

Logo 2
koilogopollah2.jpg

i do not know what genre of metal you guys play, but i prefer the 2nd, 'cause it legible.

having said that, they are both very impressive.

It's not very metal, it's just partly metal, it's a bit of everything...it's what we felt like writing when we wrote it :)
thanks...it would be nice to get a clear choise out of those two, because we seriously can't choose.

i payed your site a visit, to try and figure out your sound. (pretty impressive, i must say! to bad the lead guitar isnt loud enough to hear its beautiful intro line) from what ive heard i think the second logo is better fitting to your sound.. the first one is too blackmetalish in my opinion.

once again, really impressive sound!

damnit, i was hoping for logo1! :D

Guttmann: Ah, thanks for taking the time to check it out, i'm glad you like it!
We are currently recording a supposed album, and searching for a record label,
we will keep you informed in the "post your own stuff thread"!

I'd personally say Logo 1. Looks more professional and is reasonably legible, I can quite easily make out the name in it. Logo 2 looks a tad shite to me.

here's the original version of logo 1... the one i gave in the first post was at my work, i couldn't find the original version...anyway, here it is.
thx for voting, and keep doing that! :)

logo_1.jpg

logo 1 is far superior to logo 2. logo 2 is very inconsistent, theres too much spacing between the letters, IMO there's no comparison.

Hi, I'm the guy behind these logos, and would like to show the actual version of logo 2, since that one up there aint the real deal.
koilogopollah2.jpg

Logo 1... that version up there is also fucked up looking. I don't have the original sketch lying around anywhere since it got deleted from my computer.
I could however update it and make it look badass, just can't be arsed to to it right now :p