????

• Logo 1

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Logo 2

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
thanks alot guys!
But i really don't see the blackmetal in Logo 1
i think the Logo gives a very beautiful image of what the band might sound like,
rather than something evil and brutal.

I have already kind of associated the band with the 2nd logo, but the first one is absolutely beautiful.

Hah, I dunno why this poll was even created, neither of these logos are 100% done :p

Carta: The simplistic K and I was meant to show some kind of clean contrast next the messy O, and that kind of represents our music too. I think. (Please note that I may not use that same font in the new versions.)

As for the "blackmetal" logo, like I said before, the versions you've seen here, have been quite messy. But I'll rework it/them when I'm in the right mood.

I like the second logo much better. They're both cool, but the first one doesn't really "stand out" like the second one does. The first one looks kinda similar to the logos for a hundred other bands. The second one, however, is very unique. If it were me, I would go with the one that stood out more.

The cool thing about the first one is that it can be read from left to right, right to left and even upside down! This is obviously quite an essential feature.

Hah, I dunno why this poll was even created, neither of these logos are 100% done :p

Carta: The simplistic K and I was meant to show some kind of clean contrast next the messy O, and that kind of represents our music too. I think. (Please note that I may not use that same font in the new versions.)

As for the "blackmetal" logo, like I said before, the versions you've seen here, have been quite messy. But I'll rework it/them when I'm in the right mood.

this poll was created to prove you wrong XD
no but i definitely think the first one is an artwork, and it not being done only proves the point even more...the second one is too common IMO, but it can still be used in the forum :)
And for the blackmetal comment, i totally agree on symmetry being blackmetal, but the message is still different i think...but it might just be me.

Who cares if someone affiliates the style of the first logo with black metal? If you alter your art because of the ruling trends you lose in integrity and quality. What matters is what the logo means to YOU, the band, and whether you think it fits your music - regardless of others' opinions. (Which, in a sense, makes this poll quite meaningless :p)

roflroflrorroflrlfl
koilolog1.jpg

Who cares if someone affiliates the style of the first logo with black metal? If you alter your art because of the ruling trends you lose in integrity and quality. What matters is what the logo means to YOU, the band, and whether you think it fits your music - regardless of others' opinions. (Which, in a sense, makes this poll quite meaningless :p)

yes, i get your point, except the problem was that we couldn't choose what logo was the most meaningful to us, well i always knew, but there are 5 people in the band.
and lol at the burst condom comment. :)

I think Logo 2 has potential if the K and I are worked on more, voted 2. I like the first one but it bears similarity to too many other band logos.