My band needs YOUR HELP

WHICH COVER ??????

• COVER NUMBER 1

Votes: 50 50.5%
  • COVER NUMBER 2

Votes: 49 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
look, i like to keep myself from listening to bad opinions and advice. i hope you do the same. but ultimately its up to you...i guess you COULD go with #2...but id highly recommend not doing that...and going with #1.

yeah they're both by Travis Smith.

I basically know which one we'll be using as the "main cover" but I'm sure the other one will see quite a bit of use as well. They both work splendidly. And both fit our music to a Tee

the_drip said:

I basically know which one we'll be using as the "main cover" but I'm sure the other one will see quite a bit of use as well. They both work splendidly. And both fit our music to a Tee

I think i have you guys on our myspace. I cant remember. Il go take a listen.

the_drip said:

so, which one is it?
And please put up a snippit of one of the new songs when you have enough to 'put up'!

packard said:
iyo, if you dont buy CD's, you don't listen to music? lulz b4 the invention of the internet you would have a strong point!

what is it about this forum that attracts such fucking dumbasses

packard said:
iyo, if you dont buy CD's, you don't listen to music? lulz b4 the invention of the internet you would have a strong point!

this doesnt have anything to do with who listens to music and who doesnt.

the point is...i myself...as an actual ALBUM PURCHASER...have experience in what sort of covers appeal, which ones dont...which covers fit music, and which dont...which covers are representative of the material, and which are obviously just there for artwork sake...and above all...if i were to walk into a CD store, looking for something new i hadnt heard of before...and was really only able to base my decision of purchase on the album cover itself, would i choose the cheesey and cliched reaper cover? or would i choose the cover with the dark, morbid but interesting one?

i rest my case.

there are so many grim reaper covers. the concept is done to death essentially. only one album cover with a horse skull comes to my mind:
BETHLEHEM - Sardonischer Untergang im Zeichen Irreligioser Darbietung

bethlehem_big.gif

^^which is a brilliant album imo, and one of the most overlooked bands. Bethlehem rules!

1. good
2. good but cheesy

so i'd prefer no. 1

derbeder said:
there are so many grim reaper covers. the concept is done to death essentially. only one album cover with a horse skull comes to my mind:
BETHLEHEM - Sardonischer Untergang im Zeichen Irreligioser Darbietung

bethlehem_big.gif

fucking bethlehem is godly. other bands wish they could be HALF as insane.

Both of those are just awesome. I'll have to go with #1 though. It looks more professional and original. It would be cool to have the second picture on the back of the booklet or behind where the CD goes, like someone else said.