My band's album cover..plz vote

Vote for the MArtriden Cover YAY

• Cover 1

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Cover 2

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
First one is more original, and makes you stare at it in curiousity. Plus, if the music hasn't been recorded, I'm curious where the insipration of the covers came from?

First one, originality is best

AnvilSnake said:
Plus, if the music hasn't been recorded, I'm curious where the insipration of the covers came from?

They've probably already wrote the lyrics and sorted out the music for the songs so they know what direction to go in with the covers. Not too many bands would go to the recording stuido and say "Umm, alright... What are we gonna record shit about?"... Well, maybe Metallica. But we all know how that turned out.

El Diablo Fantastico said:

They've probably already wrote the lyrics and sorted out the music for the songs so they know what direction to go in with the covers. Not too many bands would go to the recording stuido and say "Umm, alright... What are we gonna record shit about?"... Well, maybe Metallica. But we all know how that turned out.

Seriously. Fucking jam session. Who do they think they are, Phish?!

1 is more original, i picked 2 because it is more interesting to me. if i were to blindly buy a record id never even heard of before.. id be more likely to buy 2 than 1.

voted 1 for originality.

Granted, 2 looks classier, but also cliche.

MAYBE a combination of the two. Get rid of Death, and just have a skeleton horse galloping by. Now that's classy!

El Diablo Fantastico said:

yeah songs are already written..lyrics already done....all we're doing is rehearsing teh songs before we go to Denver to record with Dave Otero
(Cephalic Carnage, Dethroned ).

been writing these songs for about a year now :erk:

Haha, how do you play shows in Montana? I mean, I love Montana and even deeply considered going to school there, but it doesn't exactly have a bustling metal scene, does it?

Cover 2, by the way.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Haha, how do you play shows in Montana? I mean, I love Montana and even deeply considered going to school there, but it doesn't exactly have a bustling metal scene, does it?

Cover 2, by the way.

yeah the metal scene lacks here...but why would I compromise what i'm doing so we coudl play more shows in "Montana" there's a few places that have metal bands play....most of the "metal" bands aren't my cup o'tea. but they do their thing and its fine.