help pls

listen fuckhead....you ARE indeed an idiot. Youre an alcoholic, and you want people to give you advice as to how you can continue to be an alcoholic (underage as well im assuming, since your parents are highly involved.)

My suggestion is go to an AA meeting, sit in the back, and take a good long hard look around you, then ask yourself if its worth it? Your drinking has become a problem if at any given point in time you say to yourself "Man, I NEED a drink."

S.I.D. said:
hey guys, i (f) need ur help.
i like to trip o_O on a lotta things like music :headbang: n weed (hash) :Smokin: , but especially alcohol :kickass: . i used to be a bit more than a social drinker off late, guzzling 24/7, starting right in the morning under the shower with some bacardi. so then my parents sent me to d-tox for 3 weeks where i was put on treatment with loads of medication :zombie: right now i'm taking some blue anti-abuse pills which keep me off alcohol. i have to take those pills twice daily and have been doing so since nearly 3 months. my parents want me to stay on the pills and off alcohol for the next 1 year but i'd rather kill myself before that. as long as i take those pills, my stomach cant digest alcohol and if i drink even a few sips i will start pukin big-time. cuz i cheat a lot, my parents always check my mouth to make sure i have really taken the pill. now i need ur help to tell me how i can not take the pill or just pretend to take the pill n fool my parents. i really badly wanna drink again n i'm goin totally crazy these days. pls suggest some ways to get me back to some alcohol without my parents noticing. n if u think i should have a serious talk with my stubborn parents, then give me some good clues as to what to tell them so that they are convinced i can drink again.
thx so much

Sinä itäosa yksi tyhmä seikä inva.

dilema1362 said:
listen fuckhead....you ARE indeed an idiot. Youre an alcoholic, and you want people to give you advice as to how you can continue to be an alcoholic (underage as well im assuming, since your parents are highly involved.)

My suggestion is go to an AA meeting, sit in the back, and take a good long hard look around you, then ask yourself if its worth it? Your drinking has become a problem if at any given point in time you say to yourself "Man, I NEED a drink."

watch ur words dear ...
1. i'm not underaged since a long time now
2. dont call me fuckhead unless u know to judge someone appropriately n with little more respect n sense ... the same kind u'd want to be treated urself
3. no i'm not an alcoholic ... I would, just like u, occasionally like to share a few drinks with my friends ... that's not a crime nor alcoholism

S.I.D. said:
watch ur words dear ...
Thats your opinion
S.I.D. said:
2. dont call me fuckhead unless u know to judge someone appropriately n with little more respect n sense ... the same kind u'd want to be treated urself
you dont deserve respect
S.I.D. said:
3. no i'm not an alcoholic ... I would, just like u, occasionally like to share a few drinks with my friends ... that's not a crime nor alcoholism
then why the fuck you say you cant live without alcohol and you are gettin crazy??

for the pills: :puke:

good luck in getting sober and bad luck in :puke: -ing

being more than a social drinker is bad, it gives less than it takes from you. don't go there, or don't stay there in any case. trust me, i've seen cases and it's generally a bad thing. your life only turns gradually more to shit.

i think you should try to play along with the detox thing, and after you're clean and have convinced your parents that you're rehabed, then VERY CAREFULLY dip your toe again. you would probably need a friend to guide you through that, i imagine it'd be easy to overdo it and fall back into addiction.

S.I.D. said:
hey guys, i (f) need ur help.
i like to trip o_O on a lotta things like music :headbang: n weed (hash) :Smokin: , but especially alcohol :kickass: . i used to be a bit more than a social drinker off late, guzzling 24/7, starting right in the morning under the shower with some bacardi. so then my parents sent me to d-tox for 3 weeks where i was put on treatment with loads of medication :zombie: right now i'm taking some blue anti-abuse pills which keep me off alcohol. i have to take those pills twice daily and have been doing so since nearly 3 months. my parents want me to stay on the pills and off alcohol for the next 1 year but i'd rather kill myself before that. as long as i take those pills, my stomach cant digest alcohol and if i drink even a few sips i will start pukin big-time. cuz i cheat a lot, my parents always check my mouth to make sure i have really taken the pill. now i need ur help to tell me how i can not take the pill or just pretend to take the pill n fool my parents. i really badly wanna drink again n i'm goin totally crazy these days. pls suggest some ways to get me back to some alcohol without my parents noticing. n if u think i should have a serious talk with my stubborn parents, then give me some good clues as to what to tell them so that they are convinced i can drink again.
thx so much

you're pathetic.

so your over 21 living in your parents house being watched to take pills when you have a drinking problem then asking a bunch of people you don't know for advice then have a sulk when they call you a fuckhead for being one . dude don't drink for the rest of your life if you get outta control with it.

Draznog said:
so your over 21 living in your parents house being watched to take pills when you have a drinking problem then asking a bunch of people you don't know for advice then have a sulk when they call you a fuckhead for being one . dude don't drink for the rest of your life if you get outta control with it.

Yeah, I'm thinking WTF? Although, your parents care enough about you that they are going through great lengths to not see you destroy yourself, maybe you should take that into consideration. And if you don't really give a fuck, then as a couple have suggested, just drink yourself back into submission, because hell...no matter what we say, you'll do what you want. So, you'll have to figure it out.

S.I.D. said:
watch ur words dear ...

first off, do not call me dear you dumb twat

1. you may not be underaged, but youre still a fucking fool
2. i will judge who i wish, how i wish, and i expect the same in return. if i ask your sorry ass for help to become more of an alcoholic....feel free to call me a dumb fucker too
3. yes you are. YES YOU ARE!!! youre in denial. alcoholics cannot drink socially because...dee dee dee.....theyre alcoholics

well thanx a lot ... i got off the pill anyway ... in a matter of days i will hit the bottle again ... but not to drink myself to self-destruction ... jus to be a social drinker n enjoy some booze with friends ...
thx for advice EagleFlyFree

S.I.D. said:
well thanx a lot ... i got off the pill anyway ... in a matter of days i will hit the bottle again ... but not to drink myself to self-destruction ... jus to be a social drinker n enjoy some booze with friends ...
thx for advice EagleFlyFree

Get a hobby. Collect stamps or go fishing.

Turbo said:
Get a hobby. Collect stamps or go fishing.

i got some nice hobbies like drumming, writing poems n lyrics, hanging out with friends n creating hell, playing billiards, drinkin loads n loads of coffee :loco: and i collect drum kits n guitars in all sizes n materials ... n so on ... thx