Help plz

yourdeadgroom

Black Stone Wielder
May 21, 2001
New Zealand
www.onlinerock.com
OK, I've got the Waken video (very cool it is, too!). After the 3rd song (I think) there is this 'behind the scenes' thing, it has, among other things, Peter and Astennu with their pants down hopping around and stuff :D In the background, there is a song playing, and I have no idea what it is. Has in the chorus the line "I'll see you in hell" or something. Anyone know what this song is? Is it that "The Abyss" song in the other thread, or something else?? :err: It's fucking awesome, whatever it is, basically every Hypocrisy album I have bought (T4D, Abducted, TFC, Waken (the cd, seeing as it has bonus tracks))has been to try and find that song (I got the video before I'd heard anything from them- how's that for taking a gamble :) )

Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllpppppppppppp!!!!????!!!!!!!!?!???!?!??!?!

Here ya go.

Elastic Inverted Visions (from the self titled cd)

I'll squeeze until you're dead.
I can feel it!
All your energy is low.
You better believe it.
I'll destroy you with my hand.
You will be gone.
In time we'll see the things we've done.
I'll see you in hell.

The killing gives me all the pleasure.
Just to see you fade away and turning to stone.
Yeah!!!
I'll squeeze until you die.
I can feel it.
All your energy is low.
You better believe it.
I'll destroy you with my hand.
You will be gone.
I'll see you in hell.

I'll see you in hell.

I'll see you in hell!

I'll squeeze until you die.
You will be gone.
I'll see you in hell!

I'll see you in hell.

I'll see you in hell.

I'll see you in hell...

And for note, Peter is not in that footage you are speaking of. It is someone who looks kind of like him, but it's not.

Heh, yeah, I'm on a mission now. I waited and waited for it to arrive in my record store, but it never did. Which was stupid, as the shop had atleast two copies of every other Hypocrisy album/ep :mad:

My local shop is stupid...... :(

Damn I used to work at a record store. That was too easy. lol Ok dude. I'm gonna track one down on the net for you so you can order it. Probably take quicker than waiting on a store. It took me 2 weeks to find a copy of the brand new one here in L.A.
METAL
ARTISAN BASS
PS Century Media catalog and phone order is cheaper than most stores. they have it.

You can always order it from Century Media. They have fast, reliable service, even for some of the more obscure releases.

well i have heard quite opposite man. That they are THE worst and slowest mail order EVER. heh i've read many times and heard it too like from a dude i use to talk he got his album was it 4 or 6 months after his order (he lives in usa). Now that is friggin slow nuclear blast is slow too but they usually have stuff i want and quite cheap until i found out of a awesome metal online shop and no have leaved nuclear blast.....

Nuclear Blast has always took forever to send to me. Relapse is pretty good, but Century media has always provided me with great service.

yea same here man it takes quite forever from Nuclear Blast. Oh well i found a awesome netshop from which i get the packages in about 1-2 days so i order my stuff from there only now...