hypo

webster

Dec 4, 2004
i saw the hypocrisy destroys waken cd and it has a song called fuck u has any one heard it?

I too am a bit interested of the provocative title of the song. It could be a welcome addition to the bunch of Peter-anthems I enjoy :)

Never heard it :\

I have it... not the greatest song but it's cool... pm me... might be able to send it or host it on my site.

I like it MUCH. It´s not like I thought it was silly or anything, but whenever I feel like crap that song is surely gonna put a smile in my face! :D
From this one interview or someplace else I know that the song was created when Tägtgren and Szöke were just fucking around in the studio one day.

cool sounds mad and i no this is a bit stupid but what do the abyss sound like im trying to get hold of there album

Thanks Evil_Invader! Good thing I happened to check this thread. Just downloaded it, and yeah it sounds a bit strange. Good shit it is.

Not a problem. It's off my server now, though. Hope you enjoyed. Did anyone check out the route directory site? Don't have to but it's my bands site.

I can't find it anywhere.. Don't suppose you could host it again for another 24 hours?

I'll let you know when I put it back up... I'm pretty busy right now so it may be a few days, but it will be back up there for 24 hours...

ok I'll have it up for 48 hours this time... but... you have to check out my band's site as well... :D the link for Hypocrisy - Fuck U will be at the same link www.deimos-metal.com/Hypocrisy_-_Fuck_U.mp3 however... you must check out my bands site at www.deimos-metal.com in which you can listen to one song in its entirety and can order a free ep of our latest recording... 4 songs... you can leave feedback where ever you want... but I'd like it if you listen to my band and tell me what to think. We're a little different but whatever.

At the same time check out www.transparent-metal.com because they are a cool band as well... I'm not affliated with them whatsoever I just think they are a cool band that is listed on this forum as well...