Help Requested, Please

circus_brimstone

Forest: Sold Out
Jul 5, 2003
Indiana
I'm going on tour soon, and we set up a niche at MySpace. So, please friend us, and take a little bit of time to spread the word! A bulletin would help a lot.

address

:wave:

Wait, when is your book coming out? That guy never got back to me about the firebreather photo, we may need to find an alternative.

Décadent said:
Wait, when is your book coming out? That guy never got back to me about the firebreather photo, we may need to find an alternative.

:lol:

It won't be out until, like, Spring of '06. So there's plenty of time. If you would, try and contact him again. This tour is just to spread the name out there a bit.

When is spring? You crazy yanks need to remember not everyone works by your strange calender, and I'm only just starting to get a feel for what seasons even mean.

Décadent said:
When is spring? You crazy yanks need to remember not everyone works by your strange calender, and I'm only just starting to get a feel for what seasons even mean.

Ah yes. I forgot about Austarlis'ss inferiority to the US of fucking A (wesome). :loco: Spring for us is March, April, and May. Hopefully it'll be done by April, but that remains to be seen. :erk: