help: Solitude Aeturnus official site or...

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
something.... www.solitudea.com is not working anymore, for longer time actually, there put on the note: page under construction, which was there for an eternity. now it's totally gone. so I'm wondering if anybody knows what's going on?

thanks.

Thanks for replying. I tried everything, but I just get links to check reviews, reports, nothing actually.... It's sad to see that nothing came out of those efforts under title "page under construction". Too bad...

oh, thanks for the info!!! so, when could the new material be released? OK, I know, I'm overdoing it with requests here. thanks, I already thought that I was in an episode of Twilight Zone.... "Let it be written, and let it be done!" ;)

Nice ,a talk about Solitude Aeturnus here , great ..
My fav SA albums are the first two ...rob lowe sang like an angel then ... there is a rumor that they will come in my country in spring , that would be a fuckin killer !

Damn, inform when, on time, so that we can come to see it, I'm serious.

My fav songs are .... Elysium and ... Midnight Dreams... and all of them mostly.

Elysium is probably the only song they have done that i dont like. im not sure why, maybe its the waviness of his vocals.

but Rob's singing is spectacular on Crimson horizon, especially the first song. i guess thats why its my favorite, it just blew me away when i heard it the first time.

check out Last Chapter's first album, its basically a SA clone, even has doing the Rob singing. good doom metal. not quite as good as SA but then again who is.

wait, I heard that, metalized has it, damn, I can't remember now. OK, today in the evening, when I come home from work. have to repeat it. thanks.

Elysium is distorted totally.... But all the rest are clear and amazing. Have only Through The Darkest Hour original, metalized has Beyond..., others are..... copies... :rolleyes:

:OMG: I just found out, from my reliable source, :err:, that We do have other originals as well, only Into The Depths... is a copy. :loco: