help: Solitude Aeturnus official site or...

Originally posted by Tee
:OMG: I just found out, from my reliable source, :err:, that We do have other originals as well, only Into The Depths... is a copy. :loco:

what do you mean by that exactly, i know what you are saying, but it seems like you work at a record store or something and you didnt know that it was in stock or your family has the original cds and you didnt realize it or something.

Rex that is some really good work you have on your site

Originally posted by Rex
what do you mean by that exactly, i know what you are saying, but it seems like you work at a record store or something and you didnt know that it was in stock or your family has the original cds and you didnt realize it or something.

:D not really, I work in the Cro.institute for health insurance. LOL and Metalized is my husband to be who recently moved in with me, and brought tons of CD's with him, from Greece, which I still didn't have time to check.

Originally posted by The Knowing One
Rex that is some really good work you have on your site

THANKS!!!! glad you like it. and thanks for going. which one did you like the best. also look for my name in the new Opeth album under the credits beside Travis Smith's name.

Tee- aaaahhh i see said the blind man