help, we i need Merchandise

Susi

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2003
Germany bavaria
Visit site
Hello Guys, here is susi from germany. Can anyone tell me where i can get T-shirts and other merchandise from skyfire. We are a small Skyfirefanclub and we need Contakts to other fans and maybe someone can tell us , whre we can get it. Sorry my english is verry bad (like you can see on these letter):cry:. We are(verry verry) happy to see Skyfire on 3.5.03 in Glauchau:devil:!!
Hell Yea , since Years we are waithing to see these guys play live !!
Mayba some of the skyfireguys can singn ouer cds in Glauchau, that would be great!!!
If you do it , you get so much beer from us you want!! *smile*
Ok , take care and rock to hell

susi

:headbang:

Currently there is no Skyfire merch, but there are shirts being made and Im sure other things in preperation for the tour, so you might wanna hold on just a bit more :)

and Im sure none of the Skyfire boys would turn down free beer :D

Susi you are the greatest! Definitely don't be afraid to talk to the guys in Skyfire, they are friendly and they love their fans!
animal-smiley-085.gif

Susi said:
Hello Guys, here is susi from germany. Can anyone tell me where i can get T-shirts and other merchandise from skyfire. We are a small Skyfirefanclub and we need Contakts to other fans and maybe someone can tell us , whre we can get it. Sorry my english is verry bad (like you can see on these letter):cry:. We are(verry verry) happy to see Skyfire on 3.5.03 in Glauchau:devil:!!
Mayba some of the skyfireguys can singn ouer cds in Glauchau, that would be great!!!

susi

Hey Susi!

We will try our best to get merchandise ready for the tour, but I don't think we will have anything for sale before the tour starts.

You know, I'll sign anything for a beer ;)

Hi Susi I read your message just now. Sorry I can not help you with shirts or something like this. But I have a question concerning tickets. Is it possible to get two or three tickets for this event in Glauchau??? Your English is pretty good! I like to get your answer. We are fans of Skyfire too (but also Children of Bodom (April 28 in Nuremberg) and In Flames).
I wait for your answer! Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Andreas

Susi said:

susi

Fight Fight Fight! Jonas would like chokeslam Andreas...but I think Andreas might be able to bob and weave, throw in some gut shots :D

:lol: I wanna see that! Jonas running around going "Arrrrgh" while Andreas chases him throwing rocks yelling "LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT! SLEEP!" :D

as for you Shmeir....."LIGHTNINGHT BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! SLEEP!" DIEEEEEEEEEEEE

:loco: