Who knows some new CoB merchandise they should make / invent?

and the tabs on the internet aren't always the right ones...

Well why don't you go to see the fucking Tab Thread? In my opinion every tab in that thread is at least ten times better than any CoB tab in Ultimate Guitar. One time I listened those with GP and I would say that those in the Tab Thread are at least 95% correct and if that isn't enough to you... well that's your problem. Most likely the ones in the Tab Thread are like 97% similar to the ones in the AYDY tab book, so it doesn't matter which one you use. CDON.com does sell that tab book. Price is around 20€. If you wanna buy it, it's your problem. I don't care if you wanna waste your money. If I were you, I would prefer the ones in the Tab Thread.

Well why don't you go to see the fucking Tab Thread? In my opinion every tab in that thread is at least ten times better than any CoB tab in Ultimate Guitar. One time I listened those with GP and I would say that those in the Tab Thread are at least 95% correct and if that isn't enough to you... well that's your problem. Most likely the ones in the Tab Thread are like 97% similar to the ones in the AYDY tab book, so it doesn't matter which one you use. CDON.com does sell that tab book. Price is around 20€. If you wanna buy it, it's your problem. I don't care if you wanna waste your money. If I were you, I would prefer the ones in the Tab Thread.

Wow... why the hostility... It was just a suggestion..

I made up this thread just to get the creative minds of the ppl on the forum going a little bit more.. Just to have fun..

Besides I was talking about internet tab sites in regular, I wasn't attacking anyone or any website in particular.

So please keep your hostilities to yourself.

Wow... why the hostility... It was just a suggestion..

I made up this thread just to get the creative minds of the ppl on the forum going a little bit more.. Just to have fun..

Besides I was talking about internet tab sites in regular, I wasn't attacking anyone or any website in particular.

So please keep your hostilities to yourself.

Ok, I guess I went a little bit too far. :lol: My apologies. I agree that some tabs on the internet aren't right ones. Most of them are kinda shitty, but I don't realize, why people do search "perfect tabs". I'm pretty sure that there is no 100% accurate CoB tab on the internet, because there is always few notes, that aren't easy to hear. But Mitch, Arcane and some other dudes have done excellent job on the tabs, so there is no need to search for better tab, because most likely you won't find one.

Ok, I guess I went a little bit too far. :lol: My apologies. I agree that some tabs on the internet aren't right ones. Most of them are kinda shitty, but I don't realize, why people do search "perfect tabs". I'm pretty sure that there is no 100% accurate CoB tab on the internet, because there is always few notes, that aren't easy to hear. But Mitch, Arcane and some other dudes have done excellent job on the tabs, so there is no need to search for better tab, because most likely you won't find one.

Apologies accepted :p

I haven't been looking for tabs yet, because I don't play guitar that long.. I've only had like 4 lessons or something lol..

But I'd heard from friends that most tabs on the internet aren't good.

When I feel I've learned enough guitar to try and play CoB licks I'll check out the tabs thread XD

Did you already check out our Tab-Thread?
In all honesty, the tabs coming from Mitch (or the majority of the other users in this thread; sorry don't know/wanna mention all their names in this post right now) are very accurate and well done. :)

Did you already check out our Tab-Thread?
In all honesty, the tabs coming from Mitch (or the majority of the other users in this thread; sorry don't know/wanna mention all their names in this post right now) are very accurate and well done. :)

As I've mentioned in my post before this.. I haven't been looking for tabs yet XD
But I will when I feel I've learned enough to try cob licks..

1) I think that's already made (or at least I've seen pics of strings with cob logos.. )

2) It's kinda scary that a guy would come up with that idea.......

3) I do like the idea though XD

Hmm, strings do not fall under the category 'lingerie' in my jurisdiction..
Why is it scary? :lol:
I was just kidding, what kind of lingerie would they do a cob print on, and what kind of print? :loco:

Hmm, strings do not fall under the category 'lingerie' in my jurisdiction..
Why is it scary? :lol:
I was just kidding, what kind of lingerie would they do a cob print on, and what kind of print? :loco:

Just a text: "Followed the Reaper"

god he's 12. he just thought it would be cool to throw in the word lingerie

Already done (well, it was a prize in a competition!)

2upbptd.jpg

Oh, blood... is it for fans of CoB who are vampires? :cool: (*jokes*)