if you were as famous as COB....Would you?

Do you prefer the fans intense in love and low in quantity...or huge in number but...

• FUCK YEAH! the more the better! they buy the album so that's it! they are our fans!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I prefer Quality to Quantity! 2 lamborghinis are better than 10 bmw m3

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
I hate close-minded people, like the fucking dweebs who listen to hardcore techno and presume all metalheads are fat fucks with long hair who play WoW and listen only to Metallica and Iron Maiden.

I hate close-minded people, like Faithkiller, who says I shouldn't listen to Lady Gaga. Why the fuck not?

I hate close-minded people.

If you're calling me a poser because I occasionally listen to Kerli or some other stuff you don't like, then please, fuck off now.

You sound like a Manowar-fan.

no mate, not at all!

everyone is getting me wrong?:lol:

My favorite bands (90 percent are so unfamous that I'm sure very very few know them here!)

I love some bands that 90 percent of their music includes acoustic guitar

and they exactly sound like a pop band!...and I love them..

and they are not heavy or thrashy or whatever..

they just make intense music and that's what I need..

I hate close-minded people, like the fucking dweebs who listen to hardcore techno and presume all metalheads are fat fucks with long hair who play WoW and listen only to Metallica and Iron Maiden.

I hate close-minded people, like Faithkiller, who says I shouldn't listen to Lady Gaga. Why the fuck not?

I hate close-minded people.

If you're calling me a poser because I occasionally listen to Kerli or some other stuff you don't like, then please, fuck off now.

When the hell did I say you should not listen to them??

who am I to tell you what to do or not to do?

What you do is what you do!

But I hate those things you like till the end of my life!

and there's nothing you can do about it!

As much as I can't do anything about your music taste...

My favorite bands (90 percent are so unfamous that I'm sure very very few know them here!)

I love some bands that 90 percent of their music includes acoustic guitar

and they exactly sound like a pop band!...and I love them..

Hipster-Kitty-Youve-never-heard-of-them-Trust-me.jpg

I think all the difference in our opinions comes from the difference in our

attitudes..WHY WE LISTEN TO MUSIC..

for some people it's somekind of spending time or having fun and having

party!! or that kind of stuff..

but to me metal is not just the music..it's a universe...it's a realm..for getting away from the flashy world! and all those stuff.
that's why I take the shit seriously!

I listen to music because it means everything to me. but I don't listen to Lady Gaga the same way I listen to Black Sabbath. Just because it's diffrent kinds of music and I have different takes on everything and what makes the different kinds of music good.

I play in a metal band, writes all kinds of music and I study music in school.

so I don't just listen to music just for the fun of it... but sometimes you just need to relax and enjoy some music and listen to it just for the fun of it.

sorry for my terrible english but I hope you understand what I'm saying

I listen to music because it means everything to me. but I don't listen to Lady Gaga the same way I listen to Black Sabbath. Just because it's diffrent kinds of music and I have different takes on everything and what makes the different kinds of music good.

I play in a metal band, writes all kinds of music and I study music in school.

so I don't just listen to music just for the fun of it... but sometimes you just need to relax and enjoy some music and listen to it just for the fun of it.

sorry for my terrible english but I hope you understand what I'm saying

I guess I know what you mean!

I think you want to say you listen to different types of music when you're

in different mood or something...

it's all the same about everybody...

we have a soft side and a hard side...

I hate those who only stick to one side..

some people like laypeople say you should only be soft and some vice versa

I hate both!

But I found all the softness and hardness that I wanted in METAL...(to some extent as I explained before in pop rap or other genres...)

I hope you got me:)

Much hate I sense in you, my moustached padawan. Hate leads to butthurt, butthurt leads to whining, and whining = faggotry. Never give in to the dark side!

Tnx for sharing the video!!!!

I don't know what was your intention for sharing this!!!

you wanted to say that all behemoth fans also love lady gaga?!!

my interpretation is:

he wanted to get 110percent from the bad romance itself!

but he couldn't! so he added something heavy! to make it to the 110:lol:

-------

Personally I think it was made just for fun!! I saw nothing serious in this video!

like the COB cover version of oops I did it again!

I DO HOPE nobody here thinks that COB are britney spears lovers:loco::lol:

maybe not but thay are lady gaga lovers :)

I heard in an interview that they may cover a song from lady gaga!

so you mean they cover the songs like OOPS I.... or rihanna's cover..

just to show respect and love like the cover version of Iron Maiden songs??

No. Because it´s fucking hilarious. And so are the reactions of the ´metal community´

And they did cover Gaga in live shows before. A bit of it at least. Like they did with Rihanna, Michael Jackson and many more.