First Cob you hear

Welly

Necro-Inverted Bassplayer
Mar 28, 2003
Quebec, Canada
Visit site
How do you know COB? What was the first COB song you hear? Did you liked it? Devellop on this topic!

I'm listening to COB for about a year now. At this time I wasen't really into metal. And some guy make me listen to Follow the reaper. I listened the song and I go OMFG it's some amazing stuff I cannot believe this. I start downloading some song. I get Everytime I die and gives a listen to it and I went holy god this is the best shit i've and i'll ever hear.

I almost feel ashamed that COB have been existing since 1997 and I only know 'em from now about a year or so. They are fucking kicker! Long live COB :headbang:

I think it was in 98. Some guy had me listen one of their guitar solo. I was totally amazed!!! So I went to download Hate Me over the internet, and well, since then COB is one of my all time favorites.

it was either children of decadence or children of bodom in '01. i thought they were cool, but didnt pay a lot of attention to them. one day checked out some more songs and liked them ever since.

The first CoB song I heard was "Black Widow" and I loved it and I started listening to them a lot since then. I've heard of CoB for a few years but at that time I was more into classic/thrash metal. Like most fans, it was Alexi's guitar playing that got me listening to them. So, I've been a CoB fan for a year now. They're even one of my top favourite bands now. :headbang:

friend JP in Finland got their cd SW the first day it was out he sent me an mp3 over icq and i sent him $20 and he sent me a copy straight fromt eh spinestore in helsinki..... this was before they released the album in europe or usa.... in 97 it was finland only