Where did you...

i first hear about them alot when in metal chat rooms and always just ignored the band untill (for some reason dont remember why anymore...) i decided to download deadknight warrior video and then from the moment watched and heared them have Loved them ever since! :) :headbang:

it's kinda funny.. i was talking to someone online, and he said something like "bands like in flames, arch enemy, and children of bodom really suck"

i was a huge arch enemy fan at the time, so i downloaded a random song from in flames and CoB, to see if they sucked.

those songs were "dead god in me" and "downfall". after hearing them, i went on a downloading spree and became a fan of both bands instantly.

About 2 years ago, i had a friend who wore cannibal corpse shirts, and always talked about cannibal corpse. So i downloaded some Cannibal Corpse songs and i liked them. At their website, they were on tour with Dimmu Borgir, The Haunted, Lamb of God, and i think one other band. I downloaded some Dimmu songs, and liked them too. So i was at the Dimmu Borgir site, and i went from there to Nuclear Blast's website, and i saw Children of Bodom in the list of bands. I thought "they sound interesting" so i downloaded some songs. The first song I downloaded was Bed of Razors. I've been listening to CoB since then. They are one of my favorite bands. I have the Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper (<--my favorite) cds, and I have mp3s of HCDR. I'll buy the cd eventually, probably on ebay or something.

I was reffered to the songs "Black Widow" and "HAte me", and "Downfall" in the Fear Factory board. I liked... I made it my business to get CoB's whole discography.. I was blown away.
I too spent about a week or two just listening to CoB.
I now know all songs inside out.. I play them at will in my mind :D