holy shit CoB rock!

dethfire

May 28, 2003
I am a huge symphony x fan and I thought I'd try out some other bands.
I was hearing good things about CoB so I downloaded follow the reaper and I nearly orgasmed!!!! I'm pretty new to the death metal scene so the dudes voice takes some getting use to. I think CoB is way better than Opeth which I can't seem to get into. God damn I love guitar gods! CoB seems to have one! I am also just getting into a band that sounds similair to CoB and thats Mors Principorium Est. I just got the cd and it is great, check it out!

btw wtf is bodom?

How ya doin squirt
Bodom is a lake in Finland (which is Gorgeous by the way) That has some mysterious background that serves basis for the band's name and somewhat recurring theme.
Listen to their whole discography for further and even more intense orgasms.

damn I just realized that the US has shit metal bands. even megadeth whom I love seem to be like children to these great european bands.

Needled24Seven thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming! I LOVE MUSIC! :)

dethfire said:
damn I just realized that the US has shit metal bands.
Yes you are correct, but theres some good shit around here. Most of the "commercialized" bands (Metallica, Megadeth, Godsmack, etc.etc.) SUCK

have you heard Vio-Lence, The Haunted, Testament, Pagan War Machine, Slayer??

If not I STRONGLY suggest you tune in. If you need some email me at jbkyler@locl.net

Keep it metal guys

dont get me wrong I love Testament and Slayer but they are old as shit. he is right the US of A sucks ass for metal. to much fucking hardcore shit around here.