First Cob you hear

Bodom After Midnight, downloaded it after I heard that CoB was a good band, so I chosed a random song, and Bodom After Midnight is indeed a good song (Follow the Reaper rules, the album).

Was probably almost 3 years ago they opened for ???? in Chicago (machine head maybe... I've been to too many shows). Normally opening bands totally suck so I didnt expect anything and was totally blown away.. went CD hunting the next day and they've been one of my favorite bands since that night

Although i applaude them on using an old topic for this instead of making a new one, like all the other idiots

Shit, i remembet the first time i ever heard Bodom. It was like 5 years ago. Bodom was one of the first bands i'd ever heard that got me into metal. The first song i heard was every time i die. It totally blew me away. Then i got that FTR album and it was soooooo amazing. With the lyrics, vocals, guitars/keyboard solos, and technical drums and bass, it blew me away.

Thrashed Lost & Strungout Video. I watched it about 500 times before I could get used to the amazing skills on the music. Since then, I knew COB had the potential of something big.

man, gotta love these bumps!:oops:

I used to hate CoB when I was younger. Like really. I thought that their music was just awful noise and screaming and all the songs were the same fucking tilulilulilu.

My brother listened to them a lot, so I don't remember when I heard the very first song, but the thing that made me love them, was the song Hate Crew Deathroll, because I thought the chorus was so melodic and omgawesome.

I started to listen to them more and found some more melodies... and suddenly I realised that they didn't sound awful at all.

And now I love the band, though not so much anymore, but still. :headbang: and:kickass:

hatebreeder disc !
so.. it was warhart.. i dint like it so much but then... silent night, bodom night

amazinnggg

Lady_Laiho said:
Shit, i remembet the first time i ever heard Bodom. It was like 5 years ago. Bodom was one of the first bands i'd ever heard that got me into metal. The first song i heard was every time i die. It totally blew me away. Then i got that FTR album and it was soooooo amazing. With the lyrics, vocals, guitars/keyboard solos, and technical drums and bass, it blew me away.

I've actually only listened to CoB since January of this year. :zombie: