PP SCANDINAVIA MERCHANDISE

VIGILANTE

New Metal Member
Apr 20, 2007
:headbang::headbang:Really looking forward to coming to Denmark from the UK for this festival Claus.Could you tell us what merchandise will be available?.Also will there be any signing sessions so we can meet the bands?.See you in November:headbang::headbang:

:headbang::headbang:Really looking forward to coming to Denmark from the UK for this festival Claus.Could you tell us what merchandise will be available?.Also will there be any signing sessions so we can meet the bands?.See you in November:headbang::headbang:

Hey there,

there will be a merch stand with all the bands merchandise available (that is, if they bring any, haha). We had thought about doing PP-Scan shirts, but unfortunately time has kind of run out for that.

Claus

Too bad it's not made t-shirts. Would love to have one like the PPUK ones:erk:

I know, but we've got to start somewhere, and since this is the first year our budget is logically not the biggest. It would be a real shame to end up with a lot of shirts in stock. Besides, it's too late now to have shirts done even in a limited number. Next year ... that's a promise :)

I know, but we've got to start somewhere, and since this is the first year our budget is logically not the biggest. It would be a real shame to end up with a lot of shirts in stock. Besides, it's too late now to have shirts done even in a limited number. Next year ... that's a promise :)

I can live with that:) Btw, is it to early to request bands for 2008?:lol: