noren

Pixel coordinator
Jan 9, 2002
Alingsås, Sweden
www.progart.com
NAME: Mattis Norén
STAYING AT: Ascot Hotel
WHICH DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE?: Friday, Saturday
THIS WILL BE MY: 12:th Progpower Festival (10 x Europe, 2 x Scandinavia)
THE 3 BANDS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: Pain of Salvation, Cloudscape, Pagan's Mind

NAME: Dan Achim
STAYING AT: Sleep In Heaven Hostel
WHICH DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE?: Thursday 30th - Tuesday 4th
THIS WILL BE MY: 1st ever Progpower Festival (soooo looking forward to it, as you can imagine...)
THE 3 BANDS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: Pagan's Mind, Vanden Plas, Cloudscape

NAME: Lars Normann
STAYING AT: Nordlandia Star Hotel
WHICH DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE?: Friday, Saturday
THIS WILL BE MY: 5th Progpower Festival (2 x UK, 1 x Europe, 2 x Scandinavia)
THE 3 BANDS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: Cloudscape, Pagan's Mind, Vanden Plas

NAME: Henk Oosterveld
STAYING AT: City Hotel Nebo
WHICH DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE?: Thursday, Friday, Saturday
THIS WILL BE MY: 16th Progpower Festival (10 x Europe, 4x USA, 2 x Scandinavia)
THE 3 BANDS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: Pain of Salvation, Cloudscape, Pagan's Mind

NAME: Lara Weidenbach
STAYING AT: somewhere
WHICH DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE?: thursday through tuesday
THIS WILL BE MY: 7th progpower, 6 US 1 Scana
THE 3 BANDS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: every band I haven't seen live yet, or who I missed at PPUSA.

NAME: Lara Weidenbach
STAYING AT: somewhere
WHICH DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE?: thursday through tuesday
THIS WILL BE MY: 7th progpower, 6 US 1 Scana
THE 3 BANDS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: every band I haven't seen live yet, or who I missed at PPUSA.

Nice reading about your experiences in Norway last year. :)

It was great, except for the rain. :) The land is amazing, there.

Yeah, remember by pics i've seen that it poured down in Kvinesdal the festival weekend. I lived up north then so i wasn't there myself. Live in Kristiansand now so i guess you've been around my current neck of the woods.:)

Heh, for a whole hour, while we figured out which Bus route was going to get us to Kvinesdal. :D I would like to visit a bit more. I got to see more of Denmark on that trip, and I would like to take some time to see more of Norway. One of the outdoor groups that I belong to, has a trip to Norway to kayak through the fjords, so I might save up some money for that, and tack an extra week on the trip to hang out and check out the towns, too.

Yeah, lot's of great scenary in Norway. If there's a particular part of the country i'd recommend, it's Lofoten islands. Summer or winter, it's a beautiful place on earth. In the summer, from mid June and until mid July with the midnight sun there is probably no place better to be.:)

*And that was today's commercial* :lol:

Got some pics from the north on myspace, feel free to check them out.

www.myspace.com/arannorway

NAME: Katrin Kropf
STAYING AT: Sleep in Heaven
WHICH DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE?: Thursday, Friday, Saturday
THIS WILL BE MY: very first ProgPower fest :)
THE 3 BANDS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: Wuthering Heights, Deadsoul Tribe, Pain of Salvation

Hey, I'm new here. And now I'll pack my stuff to get up very very early tomorrow and head for Copenhagen! :headbang:

NAME: Jens
STAYING AT: have to ask my driver...
WHICH DAYS WILL YOU BE THERE?: Friday & Saturday
THIS WILL BE MY: first ProgPower Scandinavia
THE 3 BANDS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MOST: Lanfear, Mekong Delta, Pain of Salvation

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Just wanted to say that I hope you're all having a fantastic time at the show! Claus and I are SOOOO sad that we can not be there with you. No doubt we'll be there next year for the festival and hopefully will get a visit to Denmark in March next year as well!

Enjoy the music and DANISH BEER ;) !!!!! Me = sooo jealous!

T