Who's coming and where are you staying? 2010

NAME: Remco v.d. Berg
Staying AT: Kasteel de Berckt
DAYS AT CONCERT: at least two
SOMETHING INTERESTING: Discovered ProgPower when i was playing there with my band, (www.TheAuroraProject.com). from then on, i was hooked and made many...many friends at PP :) Ooh and i promised to never show this to anyone again..... but this is what happens at the after-after-after party at PP

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine is not going to the PP festival, so if anyone wants to have 'his bed' in Kasteel de Berckt, just let me know (PM me!)! He had a package deal, but even if he only gets the money back for the hotel he will be very happy. It's a deal for 80 euros for 3 nights! (Originally, it was 155 euros for ticket + hotel)

NAME: Natalja
STAYING AT: my very own bed
Which days will you be there:all days if all goes right
THIS WILL BE MY: 9th PP
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: gee, do you have a lifetime or two ;)

Anyone traveling from Amsterdam to Baarlo can expect to get a train discount from me and a bunch of others if they want by traveling with us!

I allready got a trainticket, but would be nice to travel together! Any idea what time you'll be travelling from Amsterdam???

Anyone arriving at Venlo station friday 3PM? I am picking up Andy at that time,
so if you want me to bring you to the castle...just let me know...

I allready got a trainticket, but would be nice to travel together! Any idea what time you'll be travelling from Amsterdam???

I'm actually going by Schiphol and meeting up with the rest of the group in Utrecht. I will start coordinating on wednesday and I'll be sending everyone my phonenumber then as well, so we can keep in touch.

NAME: Lysianne
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY:my first from many
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: SHADOW GALLERY!!! hehehe Im late here in the forum cause I didnt know about it. Looking forward to meet all of you in this exciting festival. I always wanted to attend but only now is being possible. see u.

NAME: Justin
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, and a large portion of maybe Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 3rd episode in many to come
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Will be doing a 24-hour shift in the Gynaecology ward on Thursday in order to have the day off on friday!! (yet will be tired as hell...) Don't leave me behind in the snackbar!! (or hang around crazy (female) Germans..)

You know that was half of last years fun...

It was! I predicted he would score some old lady once... But even I would never have thought she would also be a German!

But, Justin, fear not! We will tell everyone what you did last year (and years before ;)) and I promise you, you won't be left in the snackbar nor will you be with a German woman again. Or any woman for that matter ;)

It was! I predicted he would score some old lady once... But even I would never have thought she would also be a German!

But, Justin, fear not! We will tell everyone what you did last year (and years before ;)) and I promise you, you won't be left in the snackbar nor will you be with a German woman again. Or any woman for that matter ;)

^^ This...... is what friends are for.