Who's coming and where are you staying? 2009

hmmmm, looks like we're one of the fews that won't be in walking distance this weekend......guess who's the bob :cry:.

H.

I'm sure there's some spare beds at the Kasteel, come crash the afterparties there at least :)

174 Progpower people staying from saturday to sunday, that must be some kinda record :D

NAME: Rene Janssen
STAYING AT: My own private Castle! :lol:
Which days will you be there: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday :)
THIS WILL BE MY: 11th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: As you probably all know I am one of the founders of ProgPower, together with Martijn Balsters (who always takes care of the technical details for the bands). It's really a lot of fun to organize ProgPower the way it is now, I hope to continue for many years!

174 ProgPower people at The Castle, that is a record! But imagine that a couple of annual guests are not able to come this year, so we are going to beat this record next year!

If you are going wth the train i'll join you at Purmerend Weidevenne

Train doesn't stop in Weidevenne anymore for us :p

We will be on the 12:07 out of Amsterdam Centraal in the direction of Maastricht/Heerlen, getting out in Roermond (picking some people up along the way in Utrecht) and taking the bus to the Castle from there. Feel free to join us! 40% discount on our student passes if you buy a ticket from Amsterdam Centraal onwards!

NAME: Mark Holmes
STAYING AT: Home :cry:
Which days would I have been there: The whole thing
THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MY: 6th ProgPower Europe
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Well, as gutted as I am to miss my first PPE since 2004, I get to interview Ade Edmondson this Thursday (which I guess only means something to the English peeps on here), and am seeing Diablo Swing Orchestra this Friday so I get a little prog-fix this weekend :) Really, really, really gonna miss being at ProgPower this year though. Definitely will be back in Baarlo for PPE 2010 :headbang:

NAME: Christer Modin
STAYING AT: Kastle de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 7th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Me, interesting??!?

I get to interview Ade Edmondson this Thursday (which I guess only means something to the English peeps on here)

I think loads of people here would know Ade if you name him Edward Hitler, and for those wo don't know by now... Eddie from Bottom, Vyvyan from the Young Ones!

Good luck on the interview!

I think loads of people here would know Ade if you name him Edward Hitler, and for those wo don't know by now... Eddie from Bottom, Vyvyan from the Young Ones!

Good luck on the interview!

Haha! Didn't want to say I was interviewing someone called Hitler as that might've sounded a bit weird! :lol: Actually, had no idea Bottom/The Young Ones were that well known in Holland!

Thanks for the good luck wishes :)