Who's coming and where are you staying? 2009

gday!

so this is my first prog power, ive payed for the whole weekend staying at the castle!

NAME: Jana Buvari
STAYING AT: The Castle!
Which days will you be there: All!
THIS WILL BE MY: first progpower (progpower virgin!)
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: i dunno about me, but i hear metalheads from the netherlands are pretty hot.

actually is there anyone who might be able to assist me?
I'm currently touring europe myself and will be in Munich until the weekend of progpower. I'm stuck and can't find how to get to Baarlo easily and safely. The bus company websites are pretty useless :( Any ideas? Or is anyone road-trippin it to Baarlo from Germany? :wave:

--------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/fluffygutss
www.facebook.com/fluffygutss

gday!
I'm currently touring europe myself and will be in Munich until the weekend of progpower. I'm stuck and can't find how to get to Baarlo easily and safely. The bus company websites are pretty useless :( Any ideas? Or is anyone road-trippin it to Baarlo from Germany? :wave:

If you can get yourself to Düsseldorf, I'll be going to Venlo/Baarlo from there sometime on Friday; it's a short ride across the border.

Deutsche Bahn is probably the easiest way to get there - looks like it takes between 6-8 hours.

I did a little research for you on the Deutsche Bahn website, and it is possible to take a train from Munich to Venlo, where you can take the bus to Baarlo.

The train journey will take you about 7 hrs 30 mins and costs between €104,20 and €129,20.
The busses travel from Venlo to Baarlo every 30 mins and the it takes 15 minutes to get to Baarlo

This is a link for the train journey (in German)
http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/qu...1&ident=62.025433143.1250572473&rt=1&OK#focus

Hope this is useful to you

Cheers from Holland
:headbang:

edit: when you follow the link, click "Suchen" to find travel times

ow wow thankyou very much this helps me out a lot! makes a difference when you know the area!

god damn...for a return train trip munich- venlo venlo- munich....i get to pay $434.00 aussie....daaaaaaaaaaamn

damn that exchange rate to hell! i have no idea which buses their are....surely that HAS to be cheaper!?

gday!

We are from Munich ourselves, ProgressiveLunatic and me. We're both just struggling to get the money for the tickets save.
Anyhow, it's about 95% sure that we're going and could pick you up. There' still one place free in the car.

Please shoot me an e-mail to adress deleted

(Is there probably a chance to chat with an australian prog fan in one of the beautiful Munich beergardens? ;) )

NAME: Jenny
STAYING AT: Castle!!!!
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 2nd Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I am looking like :zombie: at night!

NAME: Rick
STAYING AT: Home
THIS WILL BE MY: 10th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm getting older each year

We are from Munich ourselves, ProgressiveLunatic and me. We're both just struggling to get the money for the tickets save.
Anyhow, it's about 95% sure that we're going and could pick you up. There' still one place free in the car.

Please shoot me an e-mail to raimond_fischbach@web.de

(Is there probably a chance to chat with an australian prog fan in one of the beautiful Munich beergardens? ;) )

hey!
well i'll be at oktoberfest from about the 24th/25th september, you can find me in one of those traditional austrian dresses hahahahhaa

PM incoming

I'M FUCKING EXCITED OI!

NAME: Henk Oosterveld
STAYING AT: Our annual hotel in Venlo
THIS WILL BE MY: 11th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Like a few others in this list i belong to this festivals furniture.

NAME: Dario Albrecht
STAYING AT: the Castle
THIS WILL BE MY: 2nd Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: nearly died last year at my first PPE when singing the first lines of "Pilot in the Sky of Dreams" into the mic... :OMG::zombie:

----------picture removed----------

My mind was full of questions,
Arguements and lies.
But every word was melted down,
when I looked in your eyes.
I don’t need these memories,
for now I’m mesmerized…

:headbang::saint::headbang:

:OMG:

NAME: Raimond Fischbach
STAYING AT: the Castle
THIS WILL BE MY: 3rd Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I have a friend who shamelessly sings when Damien Wilson should. :Spin:

put that pic away, Hakan, I hate it, I look way too, hmm, weak on it...
not very metal, not very manly... ;)
stripped to the soul :cry:

...but also feeling as happy and as lucky as it gets :oops: :D

NAME: Gary Copnall
STAYING AT: The Castle!
Which days will you be there: All!
THIS WILL BE MY: third progpower
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: i was a pro French Horn player for 25 years

There are two guys that I know of that are coming from Munich. You will usually catch them on www.progulus.com at one time or another. I'll also ask them how they are getting Baarlo and if they can offer any advice.

@dario: do you know if the man, who spoke with us at the stairs, also come to progpower again? he is about 40 years old, from paraguay or something like this, he can't speak very good german and he told, that he slept in a park at progpower 2007. do you know who I mean?

@rick. : lucky you! Really cool if progpower is next to your house!Oohh that has to be great! =D

haha, that's the main problem, I also even don't know his name...but if I remember what he all said, I am almost sure that he will come again