Who's coming and where are you staying? 2010

NAME: Bernd
STAYING AT: don't know yet, my car, on a three... we'll see
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday
THIS WILL BE MY: first PP Festival and i am curious
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Prog- and Powermetalfan, also some Alternative and when i'm not working i like to play Bass, went to concerts from time to time and loose my money by ordering to many cd's...
Did not see any of the Bands yet - excepting Serenity as Support for Kamelot and Treshhold the last 2 years

Cheers :kickass:

NAME: Christer Modin
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 8th Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: The highlights for me this year will be (I guess!) Klone, Proghma-C :worship: and Shadow Gallery.

NAME: Moniek
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
THIS WILL BE MY: 5th PP
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Ehm... That is took a long time for me to rediscover PP! I visited PP in 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2009. So I hadn't been there for quite some time when I 'came back' last year.

:wave:NAME: Stefan
STAYING AT: Some hotel in Venlo
THIS WILL BE MY: First PP
NOT SO VERY INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Wanted to attend this event for many years and NOW it´s time!! :wave:

Next time book a package deal! It's prolly cheaper and way more fun! The castle turns into an international enclave during the festival and we have loads of fun there. Welcome to the club, though, Stefan!

Next time book a package deal! It's prolly cheaper and way more fun! The castle turns into an international enclave during the festival and we have loads of fun there. Welcome to the club, though, Stefan!

Thanks a lot!
Well, this became a totally last-minute-thing! I didn´t think I would get travel-company and I didn´t want to go by myself, at least not the first time. I hope I can, at least, visit the castle and experience the Darkwater pre-listening party!

:D

Najs decission, Stefan.
Since you're from Orust you might go with Mattias next time(if you're not doin it this time)?
Have you checked if there's a free room at Kasteel? Could be so...

Najs decission, Stefan.
Since you're from Orust you might go with Mattias next time(if you're not doin it this time)?
Have you checked if there's a free room at Kasteel? Could be so...

No, RyanAir from Oslo. Didn´t want to bother Mattias, but maybe next year? I didn´t even think it was any chance of a free room at the Castle!?

np: Day Six - The Grand Design

I'd try.
I think PP reservs xx rooms and that amount is sold out, but there might be a chance that there is free rooms.
I'd go for it!
As a tip, don't know if you're going to Eindhoven or Düsseldorf, if the later and you want to go by taxi pre-order taxi Vogt who's cheaper than the others(at least the 2 years we flew there)
We're heading for Eindhoven from Skavsta and got a rental car.

Mattias goes by himself so He probably wouldn't mind company/sharing petrol.

As long as you let me fill up the car in Puttgarden I have nothing against travel mates :)
I still don't know if I will go by myself this year or if Bootliner will find a bed at the Castle and follow me.

NAME: Russ Fisher (call me Rusty)
Staying AT: Kasteel de Berckt
DAYS AT CONCERT: at least two
SOMETHING INTERESTING: Get ready...It's MR. FUN...Can you swim in the North sea? Look forward to meeting and hanging out with all of you. Your gonna love Shadow Gallery...they rock it..